Miniature Horse Raffle..... WOW!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
Miniature Horse Raffle
The raffle will be held at The Family Fiesta Miniature Horse Show between July 10 -
12th at the San Antonio Rose Palace located at 25665 Boerne Stage Rd. San Antonio, Texas
WOW!!!
John & Cindy Cherry of Cherryville Farms have graciously donated:
"JUS B CUZ I BE JAMMIN"
*Beautiful AMHA & AMHR registered 3 y/o gelding
*31.50 inch Grandson of National Champion Producer "Cherryville's Rio De Oro"
*Already Halter Trained and Shown
"JAMMER" has already WON many levels including the WORLD SHOW!
TICKETS: are $5.00 Each or (5) for $20.00
***NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN***
Drawing will be held on July 12th at THE FAMILY FIESTA MINIATURE HORSE SHOW. You can PURCHASE tickets at the show or [email protected]
Proceeds will benefit the San Antonio Area Miniature Horse Club

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - that is VERY generous!
default_biggrin.png

Jammer is a really sweet gelding with his whole life in front of him. He was shown in halter for 2 years by our granddaughter Brandy Cherry, who has moved on to a filly.
default_new_shocked.gif

He has been fitted for the halter show ring for the last 60 days and is ready to go into the show ring right now. He also has been started on jumping and obstacle by Katelynn Falcon, one of our other granddaughters. He will make a great all around horse for someone.
default_488.gif

Jammer is a grandson of our Sr. Stallion Cherryville's Rio De Oro and has all the pizzazz that the Rio horses are known for. During his halter show career he has won on all levels of competition for Brandi including placing top 10 several times at the world show for AMHA. He has been champion, reserve champion gelding many times and also won several Supremes for Brandi.
default_aktion033.gif

Jammer is AMHR & AMHA registered. This is a great club and someone will get a great horse that will serve them for years to come!!!!!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif

jammer_1.jpg

default_biggrin.png
Hats off to John and his wife for donating a very beautiful show gelding.
default_thumbup.gif

[SIZE=12pt]I don't know about YOU but I'm ordering my TICKETS now..... Heck, you can't afford not too..... Especially since you can go to [email protected] and order them. What a deal!!![/SIZE]

Beautiful guy. I'd sure buy tickets on him but it would cost me a small fortune to ship him here. Too bad that, someone is going to get a lovely horse.

Reignmaker,

If you won him, that would give you a reason/excuse to come see us on the Gulf Coast of Texas. We always have a spare bedroom. LOL
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Now that IS tempting ;). Not only a lovely horse but a chance to see some new places and experience some of that world famous Texan hospitality. I might have to buy tickets after all.
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=12pt]Well there's no sense in struggling with the thought.... Just go ahead do it! [/SIZE]

The only cost you'd have is shipping and that's only if you live outside of Texas. So in reality that's not bad at all!!! Especially, for a proven SHOW gelding.

I've already ordered my TICKET's.... Have you???

Well, I am up for a chance. I e-mailed the address given, haven't heard back from them yet on how they would like funds transfered. The problem will be trying to decide if I hope I win or if I'll end up divorced if I do lol. I promised my husband no more boys for awhile but.. really, how can I resist.
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=12pt]O.K. everybody here's the information that I was given...... I hope this is helpful.[/SIZE]

Below is the info from John Cherry. He will keep a complete list of anyone who

buys tickets via paypal or CC so that the secretary can add the individuals name/info into the ticket box at the show.

For any ticket sold we need a name and phone number....this is most important.

Paypal/CC buyers will not get an actual paper ticket stub.... The secretary will create a paper ticket to add

to the ticket box for each ticket sold from way from John's list. They will have a paypal & CC receipt.

From John: "The paypal account is the same as the email address [email protected]. If they go to the paypal site and do the send money hit and then follow the instruction it will get it done...."

As far as using credit cards, we will need the following information:

Name on Card

Expiration Date

Account Numbers

Verification Number On The Back Of The Card

Billing Address For The Card

*** If people prefer to mail a check or MO, it should be made out to "SAAMHC".

The secretary will then mail out paper ticket stubs when she receives their check. Please mail checks to the secretary at the address below and mark the envelope "raffle horse" at the bottom.

Mailing Address:

Debra Bohnsack

3485 FM 1077

Bandera, TX 78003

Bottom line is that if you want tickets, get in touch with Debra, myself or one of the officers for th club. I volunteered to use my paypal account for folks and also Cindy's credit card machine to make it easy for everyone.

Great club, good gelding and good for the industry. Everyone get involved and help out this good club that puts on AMHA & AMHR events that are fun to attend!!!!

What if you win Jammer but you live outside Texas ?

John, would you and Cindy keeping him until transportation could be arranged ?

Justine

Either way is fine, I think the club officers can work out something for you. But if not we can take him home with the rest of the horses. As long as he is picked up in a reasonable length of time. ( couple of weeks or something like that) He is a neat little guy folks and will make someone a very good all around horse for years to come.
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Okay folks, I did my part in donating the gelding. Now you folks do the rest and BUY some tickets.
default_yes.gif
default_smile.png

By the way if there are other clubs that need help with fund raisers, we try and donate at least one gelding every year to that cause. Contact us with details!!
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Back