MINI-RAMA IN OCALA FL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanminiponygirl

Reaction score
Sorry to say that the Mini-rama Thanksgiving show in Ocala Florida has been cancelled due to a low number of entrants and the poor economy that has kept exhibitors close to home. It was just not financially feasible for our Club to take such a hit. We sincerely apologize to those farms who had made plans to attend, it has always been a great show. Hopefully in the future we can come together and reinstate the shows so important to the miniature horse industry. All I can say is please support your local clubs!!

So sorry to hear that. I have heard that was really a fun show to attend.

Does anyone have a report on the Sunshine Classic show that was the weekend before the Mini-O there in Ocala? I am wondering if they had many entries and who was there.

Does anyone have a report on the Sunshine Classic show that was the weekend before the Mini-O there in Ocala? I am wondering if they had many entries and who was there.
Ruth and I attended the show as spectatores only and was surprised at the small turnout. We were told the number of horses were in the low 50's and it looked as if that was fairly accurate. The Saturday portion of the show ended at about 2:00 - 2:30 so that says a lot right there.

We were looking forward to the MINI-O-RAMA as we were going to drive our mare Kahula for the first time. I hope this is not an indication of what we are looking at for the next show season.

Gary

Latest posts

Back