Mini Picture Gallery

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniaturePrincess429

Reaction score
Okay, i've been collecting pics for my site, etc, mostly just one's I think are really good. Here's the problem - Some of the pics I don't have the registerd names of the horses or the fars. One day I was ina rush and had to just upload all of them, so I need your help. Below I am posting the link of my image gallery, If you know the registered name of the horse and/or the owner's name please post it here or pm me. Please make sure that you tell me which pic you are talking about (by giving the current name). Also if you think that a horse is labled Incorrectly, either by nmae or owner, please also let me know. I've started doing this, but some of them I just can't seem to remember!!!
no.gif
I know this is relly bad, but I am trying to fix it!!!!!
yes.gif
So if you could please help me, I will love you forever!!!!
wub.gif
yes.gif
wub.gif

Thank you!!

Edited to delete The Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalvin Kline looks like Whites Calvin Kline from Clear Brook Miniatures http://www.clearbrookminiatures.com/Calvin.htm. Ares is Libertymeres Ares. Mini9 is Vermilyea Farms Toy Snapshot, Mini10 is Grosshill Little Mans Running Brave, both of them owned by TBarT www.tbart.net

Then there are others that looks so familiar. I'll try to find out.

Forgot to mention that Libertymeres Ares is (or at least was?) owned by Libertymere Farm www.libertymere.com

Then there's a few more I remember:

Mini3 is also by T Bar T and he is called T Bar T Rowdy Royal Champion. Then, Mini4 is Paintbrush Navajo Night Star (also T Bar T). The horse labelled Alliance Topsiders (left from Sugar Creek Tru Luvs Flamboyant) is probably Alliance Topsiders Tribute, owned by Creekside Farm.

And I'm not 100% sure, but the one labelled Mini is probably Modern Snippets Victoria. I feel like that should be her, but I don't know for sure.

But I found one thing out for sure: I definitely spend too much time looking at websites ... oh my ...
no.gif

Edited to add: And another one: Baymont is Thousand Oaks Yashicas Baymont. BuckarooBoogie1-3 is Clear Brooks Buckeroo Boogie.

I see several that are mislabeled, but the ones that are my pictures that are wrong that I know for sure aren't right are.......

Erica's Gone and DunIT 7 ----- is Erica's Smoke Rings in the Dark (his maternal brother)

Then Erica's Prince Charming --- is now owned by CNC miniatures

Erica's Worth the Wait ----- is owned by myself Erica's Tiny Trotters

I am not sure why you are putting together these photos.

But, I do know some of the horses, and I also know on their site it is stated photos have a copyright, which means you need permission to take, and use.

Maybe you have already done that, not sure. If you have, sorry. But thought you should be aware.

MiniSeasons said:
Did you ASK if you could use people's pictures?
501045[/snapback]

Frankie said:
I am not sure why you are putting together these photos. But, I do know some of the horses, and I also know on their site it is stated photos  have a copyright, which means you need permission to take, and use.

Maybe you have already done that, not sure. If you have, sorry. But thought you should be aware.

501063[/snapback]

Yes I agree with both of these replies, Not being mean or anything, but it could get you in serious trouble!!~ if I were you, I would e-mail everyone of the horses owners that I wanted to put on the web-site and ask for permission!~

I also noticed you post alot of other people's horses on the forum, and you need to have permission from that too!!~

I can tell you she didn't ask all the owners, my horse is on there and I wasn't asked.

Not only are a lot of the pictures copyrighted but the owners had to pay for the right to use the photos. The photographer has to give the right to use the photos. There are serious fines for violating copyright law.

minimomNC said:
I can tell you she didn't ask all the owners,  my horse is on there and I wasn't asked.
501103[/snapback]

I don't post a lot, but read a lot. This problem comes up quite regularly where a child without proper supervision is turned loose on a computer. Often times their activities border on illegal. Sometimes on both sides of the border.

Not only are a lot of the pictures copyrighted but the owners had to pay for the right to use the photos. The photographer has to give the right to use the photos. There are serious fines for violating copyright law.

OKay, I am really sorry abou this! I fyour horse is on there and you would like them to be taken off, please pm me or email me @ [email protected]. I will take them off ASAP. I'm really really really sorry.!
unsure.gif
ohmy.gif
shutup.gif
sad.gif
crybaby.gif
frusty.gif
no.gif
unsure.gif

MiniaturePrincess429 said:
OKay, I am really sorry abou this!  I fyour horse is on there and you would like them to be taken off, please pm me or email me @ [email protected].  I will take them off ASAP.  I'm really really really sorry.!
unsure.gif

ohmy.gif

shutup.gif

sad.gif

crybaby.gif

frusty.gif

no.gif

unsure.gif

501504[/snapback]

Here lies the problem, Princess. You should delete all of them until you ask permission. People should NOT have to email you to take them off. Many do not even read these boards. So if you are sorry and want to do things right, start over and contact the owners first.

You must shut down this site and ask each person permission to use the pictures, alot of them are copyrighted.

I see two pictures on there that are of my horses, that I was never asked to be put on there and I paid for those pictures and paid for use of them and I saw pictures of my friends horses and asked her about it and she had no idea about this and wasnt happy about them being used.

To save your self about trouble, you need to shut it down and ask each person before you place them on there again..JANE

I must add, that I think as long as you use it for your own personal use, and no body else can see the pics, you will be fine, but to use someone else's property and take credit for it is going to get you in trouble!!~ And I know Alliance Sign on the Dotted line is gorgeous, but it is against the forum rules to put pictures in your avatar that you dont have permission from, i know I personally wouldnt want to spend that much money, for the horse and the picture for someone else to use it and get credit for it!!~

-Gage-

[SIZE=21pt]What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand????? [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]Get that gallery off the web NOW before you get into serious trouble. [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]So far, most everyone here has just been warning you, but someone is bound to get upset because you are NOT listening. "Sorry" doesn't cut it when it continues to be done wrong and not fixed. I do not have a horse on that gallery, but would be tempted to go after you legally if I warned you and saw that you were warned by others and you still continued to use the photos without permission. [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]GET THAT PHOTO GALLERY DOWN NOW!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

And while you are at it TAKE DOTTED LINE OUT of your avatar. He is Not your horse, and though his owners are super kind, it's disrespectful and misleading.(Unless you have the express written consent of all 3 owners, which I doubt.)

The photographer Liz. M will be notified, and she will Not be happy.

Move and Erase it. All of it, Now!

Buckin Incredible

The above link leads to a photo you host on your site that is titled Little Kings Buck Echo when in fact, this is my stallion now leased by Debra Row of Cascade Arabians and Miniatures. His name is aAprinas Buckin Incredible.

This does not mean that I give you permission to have his photo nor my other mare's photo, Raven Star (see avatar), hosted on your site.

You did not ask me if you could take my photos, which I purchased from the photographer, and host them on your site with no credit as to photographer or owner(s).

I realize you might not have known you were doing something which would upset anyone, but it is very unsettling to see someone using photos of your animals which you had to pay to be able to use in the first place.

Please, in the future, ask before using any photos. Don't just host them and then figure you will let the owners ask you to remove them.

Please remove my photos from your gallery.

Thank you,

Liz M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back