Mini-O-Rama & Sunshine Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie

Reaction score
Hi all-

With Mini-O-Rama less than a month away (hard to believe) I'm wondering who is going? The dates are earlier this year as it has always been on Thanksgiving weekend with Sunshine Classic the weekend before. This year Sunshine Classic will be the weekend following Mini-O. It will seem strange to have Thanksgiving at home.

I hope to be there with my yearling mare, Island's Candyman's Diva. I also have a weanling colt in my barn that I borrowed. I had no babies this year, so Kristy loaned me Island's Dun Deal to work with and show. I love babies - can't wait till next year when I should have some of my own.

Anyway - who's coming? Come on down and get out of that snow. It's in the high 60's at night and 80's in the day time.

Barbie

Hi Barbie :saludando: Hope to see ya there!
default_wub.png
:

I'll be there. The Youth are having a bake sale, decorating halters and getting year-end Hi-Point awards.
default_smile.png

GoobTractorBucket.jpg

Barbie:

As you can see, Goober is already loaded and ready to go. He's been screaming "ROAD TRIP" for a couple of months now! I've tried to explain to him that the tractor can't go to Florida, not to mention that his dad or I don't have any time off from work to make the trip....I've been talking to a wall it seems. I think you should have taken him home with you when you made a trip up in September - he's been unbehaved ever since you were here.

Seriously, wish we could make the trip, but you know the reasons.... remodeling, no one to watch the farm, DJ in school, no money, etc. etc. :eek: And the list goes on. You need to get moved up here so we can leave the men at home and go to shows!

Wishing all of you who attend a safe trip and much luck with the shows.

I will come to watch and cheer everyone on. That is if the pesky Ocala police officers will stay out of my way. To make it short on the way to minirama one year I was in an automobile accident. I HIT an Ocala police car with my van! That was my worst nightmare come true and my husband who was in shock goes "You just hit a cop!!" we just couldnt believe it. Anyway the accident was HIS fault and he got a ticket but for a couple hours we were pretty worried. So Im glad its not on thanksgiving weekend as the traffic is just unbelievable then. The shows are less than an hour away from our house so God willing we will make it. Hope to see u Tanya!

Tam that pix of Goober in the tractor bucket is just too cute!! And we have found our babies standing in ours too but not that far off the ground, hes a brave little Goober.

Tam-

I wish we were moved up there too - some day - can't be soon enough. I should have squeezed Goober in the back seat with Tara, Sammi and Foxy when we were there. I say send him down in the in-laws - they need someone to help drive. Goober needs to come to Florida.

Hopefully this time next year (I really hope much sooner) we'll be hitting the shows together.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back