mini horse video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well initially I thought it was the cutest video I have ever seen until we got to the boxer playing with a firecracker, do you realize he could have been seriously hurt, that is not cool. If you care for your animals and you obviously do , don't do that again.

Yvonne

Your animals are adorable and it was a great video until I saw your dog playing so close to the fire cracker. I cant believe how you could possibly think that was cute. IMO it was just plain STUPID!! I just dont get it!!

It wasn't a firecracker, it was those little smoke bombs, she looooves 4th of july. sorry it offended anyone:(
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't offense.. it was worry & concern over your dog.

I agree that was putting the dog into danger.

A spark could have blinded the dog, it could have even caught fire.

That wasn't smoke.. that was extremely hazardous.

On the packaging did it list any warnings aound not handling it or being within a certain distance?

These warnings are not just for people.

k well I guess I'm the worst pet owner in the world. Deleting video and possibly getting rid of all my animals since I have such horrible judgement. wow, I was so excited to get that video done thanks for crushing my day haters.

Latest posts

Back