Mini Horse Show Cumberland Fair, Maine 09-30-06

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundancer

Reaction score
The Class list and entry forms for the Cumberland Fair Miniature Horse Show are ready and being mailed!!! If you would like to attend this fun show, enjoy the fair let us know! We will mail you a list ASAP. We have a variety of classes, halter, jumping,driving, obstacle, costume etc. - this show is a lot of fun and the prizes are great!!!! For more information contact Club Secretary Jen Flanigan at [email protected] or 207-829-2063. We would love to see you there! :saludando:

Julie :aktion033:

Well be there with about 6 horses. Always a lot of fun there and there are plety of LB Forum members there to meet. Have to remember to meet more of the people there. LOL

I do believe Sundancer you ordered a nice sunny day for the show????

For the driving folks the ring is 100' x 200' and is stone dust that is packed nicely to drive on. 3 or 4 rail vinyl fencing.

Prizes for class winners!

Mark

We are finally hoping to get our feet wet and try this showing thing. Granddaughter will have her 2yr old there and Scoopie will have our yearling filly. Not sure if anyone else is going yet or not.

Who will be judging?

YAY the big arena! lol this time i might actually SHOW the boys tandem... last time the ring was just too small for showing with other horses. Hehe kinda stinks that our first official show tandem will be at nationals..LOL but hey..lol I'm known for doing things @$$ backwards..lol start out big then go small! why not?? hehe

maybe i'll also do the musical freestyle driving tandem too..LOl might make things intresting!! lol

I sure did order a sunny day
default_yes.gif
: My fingers are crossed, we have been very lucky with the weather and our shows!! The prizes are awesome!! I almost forgot to mention that we are having a high point gelding award and a high point youth club--- so all you youths we hope to see you there!!!!! And bring on the geldings!!

A tantum freestyle driving would be awesome! Hillary you go girl! :aktion033:

OMG im soo excited! I cant wait.. this will be my last show of the year unless others pop up from somewhere! (which would be REALLY nice)
default_yes.gif
:

I will be showing alot...:aktion033: wont be much time for talking or relaxing!

For sure im going to bring Link, Feather and, Freedom. This will be the first time for Freedom at a show. I trained him to drive, (hopefuly he doesnt act like a stud). Hopefully Hillary (Boinky) tells me which driving class he will go in.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

:aktion033:

I might bring Hope and her baby Apollo and Feebee and her baby Rocker. That makes 7 horses! 2 stallions and 3 mares and 2 babys colts!
default_wub.png
:

I love the Maine shows!

How will be judging?

Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
Judge was originally listed as Lindsey Gallant.

Hope to be there with my new ones but don't know if I'll be ambitious enough for a trailerful as usual!

The judge is Lindsay Gallant, very knowledgable horsewoman. The show should be a lot of fun. Everyone cross your fingers for great weather!!!!

Don't forget to visit or even help out (can always use helpers) at the miniature horse display at the Fair all week Sept 24 - 30th). Its a great way to meet everyone! We have videos, demos going on and minis that will be there to meet and greet. We also have a sale board, so send your minis photos for the sale board, plus any business cards for the public to have access to. We are expecting a lot of people passing through.

That would be awesome if you brought your horses, its a great show to start with. If you don't bring any horses we would love to have you there to watch or if your really dareful :bgrin - come help us out at the secretarys booth! We would love it!

Julie

Latest posts

Back