Mini foal Pajamas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrenhart

Reaction score
I saw a picture on a mare stare site that had a foal with some baby blue mini foal pj's and I loved them...would like to have some for my baby coming, any info would be terrific! Thanks Renee

http://www.marestare.com/bksfoal.jpg I hope the link works, these are the ones

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say your best bet would be to look in the pet section of a department store or go to pet shops, as these look like dog pj's.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone...

That is my foal " Naughty Boy" in his blue pj's in that photo. Doesnt he look cute?

A friend of mine had a foal born at 286 days with very little hair and needed to be kept warm. She tried all kinds of stuff but couldnt find anything that really worked. Yes, ideas came from checking out dog clothing!

These things are GREAT!!! There are no buckles, no zippers, no velcro, nothing to come undone, nothing to get hung up on, and they stay put. They are easy to put on. The material moves with the foals body so they can run, buck, play or sleep in any position and it doesnt interfere. On Extra cold days, they can be worn like long underwear under blanket. Best of all, we have YET to see a foal get one off.

I've got a FORTUNE in foal blankets that I've ordered from anywhere and everywhere and this is the best thing I've ever used. I have 5 foals coming soon and I'm definitely getting more of these. Affordable too
default_smile.png

No more waking up to find blankets hanging around the neck, no more expensive blankets on the ground with freezing foals nearby. Just happy and warm foals....

If my horses are happy then so am I ....What else matters?

If you'd like more info or have questions, feel free to email me [email protected]

The very first poster posted a link to the Picture of Naughty Boy and his dam, if you can't see that I can email you some more pictures of him I have more action shots that show the blanket on him as he is flat out running.

Just let me know I will be happy to email anyone pictures, just PM me or email me.

Thank you for your interest

Jan

Latest posts

Back