MiLo's Willie Be Good knocks them dead

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh! That absolutley has me in tears! I can feel your jubilation!

There is just nothing more beautiful than a beautiful horse with a good mind working in sinc with his human.

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!

Charlotte
Thanks Charlotte! Willie has always been and will always be a very special horse to me. He was the one that made me fall in love with Minis and I have NEVER regretted that. Bob brought the video of us out the other night and I got to watch it. He caught us coming up the hill and it brought tears to my eyes AGAIN watching it! Half way up the hill Willie slowed a bit and I just touched him lightly on the back with my whip and said "You can do it buddy!" You can see him just surge when I did that and give me everything he had. Willie was the ONLY horse there that was pulling MORE than he weighed and some of the others couldn't do it. I knew then that if I didn't screw up Willie could do it all!!!

WOWEEEEEEEE BRAVO :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_shocked:

well this dreaded PC finialy let me on :aktion033: . I went along with Lori to Motts driving event, which I must say looks like more fun than the breed shows! Willie raised quite a few eye brows and he and Lori where the talk of the day! Ihad my hands full trying to take pictures and video at the same time
default_wink.png
: missed some still pics but got some good vid footage. The best footage was of Lori and Willie comming up the first hill, I mean when we walked the course we where short on breath on that hill! Watching him charge up that hill was a sight to see by all! Some of the larger horses had a hard time on the hills and gates. I missed Lori doing the first set of gates, as I was swinging vid cam around to catch the action, she had already blasted through them in a flash! Some of the others where hitting the wheels as they took corners so sharp, I thought for sure there would be a bad misshap for sure. When all done the larger horses where Lathered up and tired, Willie on the other hand was just wet under saddle pad and harness with the look of " I want to go again" . I must say if you have not seen it, make it date to go watch a CDE , because the mini's ARE the biggest ones out there!!! Lori, Willie, and Mac CONGRATULATIONS!! on the event :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: and see you at next one! :aktion033:

Oh Great Job - Fabulous -- Wonderful -- so very very very impressed and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Sounds like ever so much fun - and look what all you two accomplished.

Hope you do many many more of these in the future and of course share all the "gory" aka exciting details.

Yea Yea Hurrah!!

You Go GETUM Willie Boy!

JJay

I was kinda surprised to see this thread back up at the top but glad to see it was because you are back online Bob! :bgrin Must mean you got your computer fixed!!! :aktion033: Thank you ever so much for taking the photos and video for me. Can't wait to see you and Tonto driving in the Pleasure ring and perhaps tackling a CDE for yourselves. I highly recommend them for an exciting experience. I am now searching out just which ones I can get to from here next year. Unfortunately for us the biggest CDE in Ontario, Checkmate, will not likely be running next year. Mott's is something that only runs every couple years. :no: Looks like we might be heading off to Michigan or Pennsylvania or both next summer! :bgrin If anyone has info on any CDE's that are within reasonable travelling distance to southern Ontario please feel free to PM or email me - I would definitely be interested.

Thanks Everyone!!! Brought an ear to ear grin to my face just thinking about it again :bgrin

Latest posts

Back