Midnight Dance in the NEW SNOW FALL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrox

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I was in complete shock
new_shocked.gif
, when I looked out at MIDNIGHT last night, and with the 9+ inches of snow
rolleyes.gif
, was watching my mini's and the cow DANCING IN THE SNOW
ohmy.gif
...actually dancing. They LOVED the snow!! It was wonderful to watch. and of course the leader was DANCER (Corinne what did you teach him??) They continued about a hour. I feel that I was allowed to watch the magic of the new snow fall, and how excited the animals are... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.. I wouldn't trade it for anything. That was a great Christmas Present!!

Now after seeing that I will believe, that they TALK on CHRISTMAS EVE!!

yes.gif

Thank you for letting me share

Roxana
saludando.gif

WHAT?!.....no pictures?
laugh.gif

I would have loved to have seen it! Those kind of moments are priceless!
wub.gif

Sounds like fun, wish there was a pic! I love watching the horses when they play!
biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

My pictures turned out awful DARK, I will see what I can do, to get them better, and them I will add them...

But doesn't the mind do a good thing with seeing your own in your mind doing the same??

Roxana

Roxy, will you get your butt outside and take some pictures!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
yes.gif
...lol...I will NEVER tell you what I taught Dancer, its our own little secret, but how the heck do you think he got his name???
wink.gif
Have you ever see my Miracle dance??
wub.gif
...and NOOO, you cant have him!!! My girls just ventured out from there run-in, they are so cute to watch playing in the snow. Maybe I will get MY butt out and take some pictures too. it sure does look nice out there, and the temps are decent. I am so happy you are enjoying your minis!
wub.gif
Corinne

I saw it...in my mind's eye. How beautiful it was and I could just feel the wonder of magic in your post!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back