Micheal Vick signed w the Eagles

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I think he's a jerk..... yes.... people have said he's an arrogant jerk too..... which I really hate. But, as humans I must say he served his time and we are supposed to let him get on with his life. Unfortunately the only thing he knows is football (and abusing animals) I hope he plays for one game, throws a bunch of interceptions, gets the snot beaten out of him and then someone takes out both his knees. then he'll feel the pain that some of his dogs felt. JMHO

Ouch!

He is not someone that I want to think about. I think he is getting too much attention. I just don't think that the Eagles or the NFL have used very good judgement.

I think he got off with a slap on the wrist, and I hope all football fans boycott the Eagles. I love this mentality we're teaching our children, Hey kids, if your rich, famous or a good athlete you can do whatever you want! What really ticks me off is so many people have a problem with pitbulls, we all need to understand it's people like him that are keeping the breed what it is today!

Back