Michael sent me sign for Christmas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was certainly your sign that Michael was there sharing special times with you on such at a special time. How wonderful for all of you. I'm sure you will begin to see more and more signs as time passes. May you and yours be blessed by such a wonderful thing and to have your own angel will keep you safe.

Thanks Michael!!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I believe Michael sent you a sign Marty and what a wonderful sign it was.

4 yrs ago I lost my border collie of 15 yrs on Christmas night. She was my girl and she was so special to me. I had other dogs but Amber was a very special one. Then 2 yrs later I emailed the lady I got my Toy/Mini aussies from and just by chance I asked her if she had any red tri females. She said yes and she sent me a picture. When I opened the picture I just sat there and cried because she looked exactly like my Amber. I told my husband that it was a sign from Amber. We went to get her and she was exactly like Amber she was very shy and uncertain of things. I brought her home named her Emma and she is a very special girl. I know she is a dog but it was still a sign and I think God everyday for her.

Bless you and your family and I remember meeting Michael when we brought the rescue minis up years ago and was a sweet young man.

default_smile.png
Marty,

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful experience with all of us. It's such a blessing to hear!

May God continue to bless you and your precious family.

Joan

I am glad Michael is checking in on you...I know it was him!

My little story like this was my grandfather always wanted a dog but my grandmother did not want one. He loved my first Lab Sparky a lot.

When Sparky contracted lymphatic cancer at the age of 14 and I was waiting to go to the vet's I caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye of a gentleman in blue golfing knickers and argyle socks and a yellow sweater by my horse paddock. I know that was "Gig" and it was comforting to see him as I was very concerned about Sparky. Gig always snuck treats to my first mare and she loved him for it.

By the time we got to the vet's office, Sparky seemed to know why he was there and he collapsed to the floor, where he was put to sleep. I was devastated... but a day later, I caught a glimpse of Sparky walking behind me and my grandfather behind him. So, whereever they are, Sparky has a buddy and my grandfather has his dog.

I believe....

Denise

Silversong Farm

Bless your heart Marty, what a beautiful gift you were given!

You always have such a gift with words and I had tears in my eyes reading what had happened (I did watching your beautiful youtube video too)

Thank you for sharing with us, sending you love and many ((((HUGS))))

Well im crying now, but in a good way. Thats a sign if there ever was one! Micheal is watching over u all.

Marty I sooo believe. I am sure Michael is with you all the time. You have such devotion for your Michael and you are so intuned to his spirit. I bet he is with you constantly watching over you.

I miss his beautiful picture with those wonderful blue eyes on your avatar. I was wondering if you would post it for us again? May God bless you with many visitations from your Archangel.

Back