MHCO Photo Contes Ready for Voting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evedex

Reaction score
The MHCO's annual photo contest is now up on the website at http://www.mhco.ca

There are 5 categories consisting of 109 photos to choose from. Just pick ONE from each category....as easy as that!

Tell your family, friends and co-workers too....everyone is welcome to come and join in on the fun.

Voting takes place until midnight on the 28th and the results should be up on March 1st.

Come and enjoy!

I put my vote in and resisted the urge to vote for my girl, D19 for those who want to see my Sky girl. :bgrin

Mike, Mickey and my votes are in! Come on guys - get on there and vote for your favorites!!!

Oh and very sneaky Shana! :bgrin I have a few on there too but I won't let you in on them - all's fair! VOTE FOR THE ONE'S YOU LIKE BEST!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad you posted this! It really brightened up my day. You could make a calendar out of the children's division; it was so hard choosing only one!

Have some in too. There is So much competition. hehe. Ill send in my votes soon! I dont have any int eh minis and kids and those are so cute! I cant choose one for that!
default_sad.png

:saludando: I see quite a few familiar faces!

Some are even of mine :aktion033:

:new_multi: Good Luck to All & Happy Voting :risa8:

Just what the forum needs right now....

O.K.- I am a putsy today or having an early seniors moment
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :eek:

But I click the link to the MHCO home page and click on the vote here link and all as I am getting is the rules and such can some one help :bgrin

My Votes are in !!!

And I too have some of my guys in there !!!!
default_wub.png
:

RockRiverTiff .... If you take a look around the club site you will see we have a calander with minis, kids, minis, minis, minis .... <G>

Tifflunn,

If you go to the home page there is a link that says "2007 photo contest click here to vote" if you click there you get the rules and then scroll down to start seeing the pics.

I want to echo Lori (Milo)'s comment. Don't tell people which photos are yours and ask them to vote for them...that takes the fun out of it<G>.

Minis and kids is always tough BUT minis and other animals is a good one this year too!

Without a doubt, that is the best collection of mini photos i've ever seen -especially the kids' division.

I went and voted :aktion033: I think they are all winners :aktion033:

I picked the ones that I thought were the best!! :aktion033:

Good luck to the winners!! :saludando:

Joyce

I will vote later this evening when I have the time to really study them. I just glanced at them now and there are some faboulous pictures there and will be hard to choose. Quite a collection of minis and such a good idea.

Joyce L

I voted. The humor ones really made me laugh! :new_rofl:

They make me laugh too! And the kids make me smile. Just what is needed in February on the forum!!! :bgrin

Do check out the link to our store at cafepress.com - you can find it on the MHCO site. We have an awesome calendar just like Doobie says with MINIS MINIS and more MINIS featuring photos from all our club members. We will be producing a new one next year too - great Christmas present for all your Mini friends! Keep us in mind (and I will remind you all next fall :bgrin)

The votes are pouring in...thanks.

We sure are having a tight race between a few photos in some of the divisions....just too many great shots.

From everyone's comments, seems like it is an enjoyable 'visit', so come on over to http://www.mhco.ca and vote!

Latest posts

Back