Merry Halloween?????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
Merry Halloween everyone, I am getting a little confused on the holidays.......10.5" and still snowing. No electric, but thank the dear Lord above for generators.

Enjoy
default_smile.png

IMAG086A.JPG

Totally get it, snow was spitting most of the day, bt just started actually SNOWING less than 1/2 hour ago and I have at least 7.5 or 8 inches.

Yup, lots of snow and lots of power outages here in CT.
default_sad.png
It's way to early for this.

I love you pic!!

But all that snow already? OH MY GOSH!
default_new_shocked.gif

Good photo!

I am glad that the snow is there, and not here! We often enough have snow for Halloween, but not this year. It's still quite nice here, tomorrow is supposed to be warm...hoping for no snow until well into November.

The absolute worst winter I remember in 'recent' years was 1991/92...by this date in 1991 we had a considerable amount of snow and temperatures were down around 30 below. Thankfully we don't get that weather too often in October...

OH NO! My family in Connecticut is really struggling. Their car got smashed in the storm, they have no electircity or water and they of course have no power or cable...ugh!

default_unsure.png

Latest posts

Back