Merry Christmas to me!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic

Reaction score
Ok, I may be an "appy person" but I also have a lot of solid horses and several pintos, because a good horse is never a bad color (or pattern). I've loved "REO's" Lotto from the first time I ever laid eyes on him, and, well..... I am now the proud owner of one of his fillies.
default_wub.png

Big thank you to Robin Olmstead, REO on this forum, of ROKO's Miniature Horses, for selling Roko Lotto Rhymes N Roses to me. Robin is awesome to work with, and honest to a fault.
default_smile.png
"Roz" will be turning 2 next year. Photo of her in pasture condition and not clipped. I finally got me a Lotto baby!
default_wub.png
website1007022.jpg
Thanks again Robin!

She's Beautiful -- Congratulations!

Lori, Congratulations on your beautiful Christmas gift!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congrats and Merry Christmas - what better way to celebrate then with a new horse

Congratulations! Roz is a beautiful filly with a wonderful personality!
default_wub.png
I am sure you will love her! Her pictures definitely do not do her justice!

Congratulations
default_smile.png
and Merry Christmas to you!

Jan

Ohhhh, I am SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!
default_yes.gif
I would love one of his babies but I would like her to have some white on her too.
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you.

Congratulations, that is just the BEST kind of Christmas gift to get! Definitely my kind of gift anyway!

She is lovely!

She is adorable, Lori ! Congrats and Merry Christmas!! :)

Susan O.

That is great Lori and what a fabulous Xmas gift!!! She will be a really nice addition to your group! Lotto is a very handsome guy!

Thanks everyone.
default_smile.png
I thought I'd add a pic of Lotto for those newer to the forum that may not be familiar with him, so you can see why I like him so much.
default_wub.png
website1002030.jpg

And here is a pic of my new filly's dam, her name is Rose
website1003065.jpg

I'd really like to get Roz in the show ring, if at all possible. I have a lot of other horses to show, but we'll see what we can do.
default_biggrin.png

I am another jealous one. Nort is something else! And so is Robin, the best kind of person there is, with a huge heart.

If Nort ever has a black filly with just socks... OMG that is my dream horse and hope to be my next purchase... SOMEDAY.

Congrats Magic on your beautiful girl!

Congrats!!! What a beauty!!!!!!!

Ok, I may be an "appy person" but I also have a lot of solid horses and several pintos, because a good horse is never a bad color (or pattern). I've loved "REO's" Lotto from the first time I ever laid eyes on him, and, well..... I am now the proud owner of one of his fillies.
default_wub.png
Big thank you to Robin Olmstead, REO on this forum, of ROKO's Miniature Horses, for selling Roko Lotto Rhymes N Roses to me. Robin is awesome to work with, and honest to a fault.
default_smile.png
"Roz" will be turning 2 next year. Photo of her in pasture condition and not clipped. I finally got me a Lotto baby!
default_wub.png
website1007022.jpg
Thanks again Robin!

Latest posts

Back