MERRY CHRISTMAS to a Wonderful Group!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAD

Reaction score
PLEASE all you Lil beginnings old timers, lurkers...folks who don't post much or at all anymore check in and say Merry Christmas, I already had a big smile this morning seeing Jespers post so lets soo YOU TOO!!
[SIZE=14pt] I had a few minutes to check out the board this morning and decided to take action on Debbys prompting (Thank you Debbie)
biggrin.gif
. I put this in LARGE for my friends like LYN so she would be able to read it easier
yes.gif
Just wanted to let you all know that I love the forum and the people on it. I really miss being able to find the time to post as often as I'd like to but IT IS Christmas and this is BY FAR THE BEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
[/SIZE]

So with that said... here's WISHING EVERYONE a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Wonderful NEW YEAR
cheers.gif

ltdcard1.JPG

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

The Blessings of Peace

The Beauty of Hope

The Spirit of Love

May these be your gifts this Holiday Season

Wishing you ALL a Very Joyful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

Merry Chirstmas LTD!!!!!! May your year be as successful as 2005 was for you! Congrats!

Beautiful picture! Thanks and happy holidays to you and yours! Hugs, Lauralee.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Lisa.

I have that pic painted and hanging on the wall. LOL

I need another good snow pic to paint. Hint hint......... put them spots to work striking a pose.
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
saludando.gif
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you Lisa, and congratulations to you and LTD yet again for the fabulous strides you have once again made in 2005. Wishing you much success again in the New Year. [/SIZE]

Love,

Marty

A very Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy Mini New Year! Love your Forum-card and picture - just terrific. I agree - the Forum members, friends and family are the best. They've reached out to each other and formed a strong community to share, support and encourage each other.

Merry Christmas.!!!! It is such a treat to look at your website. You truly have the most spectacular frames I have ever seen. Love "Buttons and Bows". He is sooo awesome.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you & yours, Lisa!
yes.gif
Hope you have an even better 2006 than you did this year (if that's possible!)
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Merry Christmas Lisa and Haley!!! [/SIZE]I hope you guys had a great day and I wish you the best in the new year!

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers.gif
"The best place in Cyberspace" Thanks Lisa this is what I want to see. Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year, beautiful photo of your beautiful horses and second to none breeding program.

Latest posts

Back