Merry Christmas from all of us!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
Remember me?!?!?!? I know I went from LIVING on the forum to spontaneously dissapearing, i'm sure some newer members don't even know me lol.

Well - short, sweet, and to the point: we've moved! Los Angeles wasn't working out for any of us, and somehow a month ago, we found ourselves in Colorado!

So, this is where I've been. That and spending my time with LOTS of new additions. Which I will show in a future much more detailed update, I promise.

But for right now - [SIZE=18pt]HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!![/SIZE]

christmascard2.jpg

Happy Holidays! I've missed your posts, I always loved your horses and how you interact with them. Welcome back, congratulations on the move, and can't wait to read more details about your new changes and additions!
default_smile.png

Rebecca

Welcome back!!!! Hope your move went well and look forward to your posts

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Hi!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
I loved your posts and the chats we had. Tell us more. How did you happen to move? Show us around! Who are the new ones???
default_laugh.png

I know some secrets, but I wont spill I promise. And welcome back stranger!!! Great to talk to you on Face Book, and I to would like to hear the reason of the move and a look around your new boarding place. Keep us updated!!! Cant wate.

Dan

Hey sweetie - I was wondering where you were and I was going to send you a note!!! Congrats on your new home!!! Hope all is well with you and your furfriends - keep in touch, please!

Liz R.

Hi, welcome back!

I often think of you and your horses. Please fill us in on your adventures and post some more photos!

xox Leonie xox

Welcome back, I've been gone for a while too! Everyone looks so cute and fuzzy! Looking forward to hearing about the new ones!

Latest posts

Back