Meet my new mini...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritrSitr

Reaction score
This is Morgan. She is my new mini (I have a grand total of TWO now). Morgan and I are learning to drive. We hope to show soon!

899_MG_5739_low_res.jpg
895_MG_5730_vin_low_res.jpg

_Margan_2_low_res.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. :bgrin

(Photos by Peggy Rogerson)

BTW...I am not a breeder nor a professional trainer. I sell insurance for a living. I love my minis. Owning/training/showing is my hobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is one pretty little lady! :aktion033:

What a beautiful little mare! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations, you're going to enjoy every minute of this wonderful adventure in owning miniatures. And you've come to the right place for information and help!

SHE IS A PRETTY GIRL, CONGRATS ON GETTING HER. U ARE GONNA LOVE DRIVING.

wow. she is beautiful. congratulations in getting her!!!!!

soooo, you have TWO now. (again with the potato chip minis.) how long ago did you get your first? and how long do you think it will be till you get your third! LOL. congrats on a pretty little girl.
default_yes.gif
:

soooo, you have TWO now. (again with the potato chip minis.) how long ago did you get your first? and how long do you think it will be till you get your third! LOL. congrats on a pretty little girl.
default_yes.gif
:

I got my first in Feb 2005. Katy...she's the one in my avatar with the horrible show halter (I did get her a pretty new halter).

I don't plan on a 3rd until I win the lottery.
default_wink.png
:

Very pretty gal and you will have fun driving her. Enjoy and looks like your pick was a good one.

Joyce

default_yes.gif
: Was Morgan Peggy's ahah I just commented her post where she bathed and clipped her horses and posted gorgeous pictures of them. Wow weird hehe she is darling that partial blue eye!! whew!
default_wub.png
:

Marlene and I keep our horses together. Morgan belongs to Marlene. I just posted pics of her horse as well as mine. Marlene will be doing most of the showing this year and I'll be taking the pictures. We have four minis all together. Here is a composite I did of Morgan.

MorganCompositelowres.jpg

Latest posts

Back