Meet my new little buddy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormy

Reaction score
Made the mistake of looking on pet finder the other day, found this little girl looking back at me. She was at the local Animal Control. They keep dogs as long as they can, as long as there was space but Tippy had already been there 5 weeks!!!!....she was on the short list. Can you imagine all the people that left this little cutey behind...walked by her cage and chose another!
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
Meet Tippy Toes....what do you think she is breed wise??

tippy004.jpg

tippy003.jpg

Awww! What a cutie. I too would guess a little pit bull in her and perhaps lab.

I'm so happy you have her, who could not love that sweet little face!

Pit / lab mix, that would be my guess. She's cute! What's your vets guess?

Leya

For what ever reason, most people will pass on a black dog. I was looking on the local list just yesterday and was noticing the majority of the dogs were black. Last one we adopted is black and has been a great dog.

Congratulations on your new Fur Friend!!! She's adorable!
default_wub.png

OMG how could anyone walk by her and not take her home!! What a cutie! You are lucky to have found her- and her finding you!! Love the pictures, may you have many happy years together!!

I dont knw what breed she is but if I had to guess I would say some lab and maybe pitbull??

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Definitely looks to have Pit in her. Very cute face. I heard that too about people not wanting black dogs. We adopted one ourselves from the shelter that is all black.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sweet face! I'd say definitely pit or pit mix. I've had two so far in my life. I just rescued one last June...I can't believe he's almost a year old now. VERY loving and sweet. Pits definitely get a bad wrap. Here's my baby, Cody
default_smile.png

DSC03631_2.JPG

That's great you could adopt her and save her from an untimely fate. I'd take them all if I could...
default_sad.png

Good luck with her!

I tell you what, I have had a lot of dogs in my life but this one wins the prize for smarts!! She is already scratching at the door to go out...just got her Wednesday! She sits, lays down, rolls over...is learning not to jump on people for attention but to sit at their feet to be petted, amazingly quick to pick up on things. Had my slippers the other day in her mouth, took them away, told her no and gave here a fleece dog toy, she has not touched the slippers since but plays with her toy often!

She is so cute too, when she is trying to figure something out her forhead gets all wrinkled! I sure got a special little soul in this one!

Latest posts

Back