Meet My new Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrah

Reaction score
I finally found the right AMHA/AMHR horse for me after a long and tiring search. It definitely was not easy to find the horse I wanted locally, but I have finally found him! He is a blue eyed bay colt with a star and a snip, born in April. His sire is Aloha Acres Dream Rowdy Bam Bam who is sired by First Knights Dream Come True. His dam is Winsome Monarchs Luck Be A Lady who is by Sierra Dawn Unos Monarch. His show name is Silver Birchs Yabba Dabbo Doo. I bought him from Sandy Frank of Silver Birch Miniatures, she has some really beautiful horses and is building one of the best breeding programs in BC (in my opinion!). At this point I think his barn name will be Yabba...we'll see!

I will be showing him next year as a yearling and I can't wait until he is old enough to drive as a three year old! I'm going to have a packed show season next year with all the reining shows and and miniature horse shows!

yabba.jpg

yabba2.jpg

yabba3.jpg

Congratulations! There's nothing like finding THE right horse, is there? I like his face markings...very unique.

Very nice - what a smart young man! Many congrats
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Anna

Congrats on finding your dream boy! You're going to have a blast with him!
default_aktion033.gif

LOL! I saw the post and opened it and my first thought was... "I know that baby" The you mentioned who he was and I thought "I do know that baby!!"

He is a very nice colt and Sandy is an awesome person and yes does have one of the best breeding programs in BC and is always building an even better one to boot!

Congrats on your boy!

Congratulations.... nice colt and good luck in the show ring.

His sire "Aloha Acres Dream Rowdy Bam Bam" is the full sibling to our filly "Allure Ranch Rowdys Exquisite Dream".

You know l was just on that website and saw him the night before you posted...in fact l called my other half in and asked if it was alright to email about him...good choice on your part l think he's a fab little guy
default_biggrin.png

Congrats on your perfect 'find'!! LOL I just love blue eyes on dark hair...

I finally found the right AMHA/AMHR horse for me after a long and tiring search. It definitely was not easy to find the horse I wanted locally, but I have finally found him! He is a blue eyed bay colt with a star and a snip, born in April. His sire is Aloha Acres Dream Rowdy Bam Bam who is sired by First Knights Dream Come True. His dam is Winsome Monarchs Luck Be A Lady who is by Sierra Dawn Unos Monarch. His show name is Silver Birchs Yabba Dabbo Doo. I bought him from Sandy Frank of Silver Birch Miniatures, she has some really beautiful horses and is building one of the best breeding programs in BC (in my opinion!). At this point I think his barn name will be Yabba...we'll see!

I will be showing him next year as a yearling and I can't wait until he is old enough to drive as a three year old! I'm going to have a packed show season next year with all the reining shows and and miniature horse shows!

yabba.jpg

yabba2.jpg

yabba3.jpg

Latest posts

Back