Meet my gang

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
Well, I noticed I have pictures of all but one horse taken in the last week...Poor baby. That's ok, because being white, my gelding is filthy.

Oh and I know some toes look long, I'm getting on that! I did two today. The rescue boys are next, but I'm going to need some major help
default_smile.png

The first pictures are of Mindy. She is the mare who lost her foal on St. Patty's day. I took her out of that pen and put her in with the three yearling girls. She is happy as can be in there!

000_0937.jpg

mindy.jpg

Here she is following the babies up..First is Goldie, then Kate, then Cindy and followed by Momma Mindy
default_smile.png

girlscomingin.jpg

Next is Susie, my mare who is now at 298 days, with some bag, but not what she usually gets. This is her fifth baby. The baby has dropped some and left her looking undernourished. I am trying to fatten her up. She always does this to me. You can't see ribs, but she looks thin.

32807front.jpg

3-28-07back.jpg

side32807.jpg

Next are my little stallions. Both are a bit stand offish. I got each out today for a good brushing and a hoof nip. They are getting better. The bay is Spotz, and the paint is Pilgram or Pilly. Spotz spent the winter with the little girls and seems to enjoy playing with Pilly. One is a yearling, the other is a year and a half.

boys.jpg

pilly.jpg

The last ones are of the two stallions I took from a rescue. They were to be gelded, but the weather wasn't good. I am planning to get it done in mid April. They are brothers. Pumpkin (sorrel) came to me at 380 lbs. That was way too heavy. He is looking much better now. Snickers is hoping for a driving home! Pumpkin is spoken for already. They both are nice boys minus the studdy personality.

Pumpkin.jpg

pumpkinbutt.jpg

snikers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are adorable! I really like your "Goldie" and your silver bay fuzzy one has such a cute face!!!

Latest posts

Back