Meet my Babies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

journey

Reaction score
fun006.jpg

That is Sasha..She is my love bunny!! Such a sweet girl.

fun005.jpg

This is Harley, he wouldn't stop following me around, I think he wanted to eat the camara, see his tongue is hanging out!

there beautys, you called my first horse sasha i love that name
wub.gif
they look very similar fuzzys
saludando.gif

Thanks Shane, I can't wait til spring to wash them, they are both yucky. I got Sasha too late to bathe her and I was pregnant when Harley came. So this spring they will get a bath and a good clipping. I want to see Sasha's markings. Under all her fuzzies, she has white hair. It is like having two horses in one.

Hey Neighbor! Sasha has that very kind eye. No wonder she's a sweetheart and she's a very pretty girl too.

Harley looks like quite the character there with his tongue hanging out. Silly boy!

Go take more pictures now!

I believe I am going to have to sneek up on Harley to get a good picture of him. He just wanted to follow me around. Sasha just kinda stood there and posed for me. I even tried to get him to stand there while munching on a carrot..no can do.

Pictures are the hardest thing to do with these horses in my opinion...Good luck and they are sure cuties...Where in Tennessee are you????? I'm in Knoxville.

zacharyfarms said:
Pictures are the hardest thing to do with these horses in my opinion...Good luck and they are sure cuties...Where in Tennessee are you????? I'm in Knoxville.
530291[/snapback]

South of Nashville in Columbia, also known as Mule Town!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the compliments.

Ah, they're both little cuties. Have fun with your new camera and be sure to keep the pictures coming. You know we all love to see pictures
biggrin.gif

Great pics. Have fun with your new camera. Its tough taking pics of the minis. Mine are too friendly too, to get good ones as they follow too closely. Its funny!

Latest posts

Back