Meet Bubba

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Here is Bubba, my new addition. I got him for when I move out, so I have a dog to take with me. I didnt feel it would be fair to the boxer to put her in an apartment so wanted a smaller dog, less active that would be better suited for an apartment. Well he is smaller, but has a lot of energy.

35826_455971851152_735241152_6166792_8244661_n.jpg

I had a dog named Bubba. He weighed 1 3/4 lbs. He thought he was a rott and would go up against dogs thats tongues were bigger than he was.

Look at that face! Bubba definitely is a fitting name for him!
default_biggrin.png

That's my neighbor Bubba from across the road. You stole him.
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I had a dog named Bubba. He weighed 1 3/4 lbs. He thought he was a rott and would go up against dogs thats tongues were bigger than he was.
Sounds like my min pin, although she is "much larger" at 9 pounds. She is ALL terrier, and fears nothing; luckily she is also dog-friendly, so I don't have to worry so much about her being offensive, and ending up being eaten.
default_biggrin.png
default_rolleyes.gif

I know a few "Bubba-type" of dogs, and cannot get over all the extra skin they have.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_biggrin.png

His real name was Amos but he didnt know it, and a few people around here were haveing a hard time saying his name, it was comming out as Anus so we decided it best to change it. He has been here since sat.and knows Bubba really well.

He is adorable and looks like a Bubba... I must have missed it where are you and you moving to?

Oh my arms are itching just looking at him! Cute, but sorry, Sharpeis make me itch.

He is adorable and looks like a Bubba... I must have missed it where are you and you moving to?

I am not sure yet. I have to find a job first, then moving somewhere. Probably share a place with somebody in the city.

Back