Measuring for a bridle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, maybe now I've paid Lisa back for all the trouble I gave her getting the blinker stays and teardrop just the way I wanted them!
default_biggrin.png
I've always told the people I buy from that I'm a pain in the @$$ perfectionist but make me happy and I will send you customers for the rest of my days!
default_laugh.png

Leia

M&D City RanchSMO She Daisy -- junior filly

SMO Etched in Red -- junior stallion

Mini Roses Lucky Kisses -- aged mare

M&D Dash of Blue -- aged gelding

[SIZE=14pt]Raftered Hearts TNT -- junior gelding[/SIZE]

Domenicos HottieWithaNaughtyBody -- junior filly
DashofBlue- I never read your signature. You own Pyro!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Pyro came and lived with me most of his yearling year! How is the little redhead?? I loved seeing his photos on your website. Do you have any of him in harness yet?

Leia

M&D City RanchSMO She Daisy -- junior filly

SMO Etched in Red -- junior stallion

Mini Roses Lucky Kisses -- aged mare

M&D Dash of Blue -- aged gelding

[SIZE=14pt]Raftered Hearts TNT -- junior gelding[/SIZE]

Domenicos HottieWithaNaughtyBody -- junior filly
DashofBlue- I never read your signature. You own Pyro!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Pyro came and lived with me most of his yearling year! How is the little redhead?? I loved seeing his photos on your website. Do you have any of him in harness yet?

Leia

Pyro is doing great! I got him from Liz in April and he has matured very nicely. We cant believe how nice he looks this year now that we have done a body clip. Here are a few pictures of him in the harness. He has only been in cart less than a dozen times and has taken to it very well. He had one slight tantrum the 2nd or 3rd time but has been great after that. We were just driving him today with another horse driving around him and he couldnt have cared less. Cant wait to see how his new bridle looks on him. We also have a video of him on youtube under his registered name or follow the link under NEWS on our website. I am also working on puting a bunch of pictures on a photobocket album that you can see here http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/d...NT%20--%20Pyro/ the ones of him driving clipped were taken today.

Latest posts

Back