MeadowRidge Farm......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
DeDeandLacey.jpg
Our first filly of the year, born this past Tuesday at 12:20 am, CHANTILLY LACE, she is by our MHR Dream Dust (black) and her very proud daddy (and so is Nancy very proud!!) Woodstock North Topaz, also a black. Ok, color experts what color do you think she is? Topaz is a Wittmack Mickey Mouse grandson,(black) and a GMB gr-grandson (palomino) We were so excited to see this color, there last foal was a deep red sorrel. Goes to show...just when you expect no color, you get COLOR. Can you tell I am so happy Corinne:bgrin
default_yes.gif
:
ChantillyLace.jpg

CONGRATS on your new baby, she is beautiful! She could be a dilute, maybe even a double dilute if it would happen that both of her parents were actually smokey black. What color are her eyes and her skin?

Well whatever color she is she is very pretty!

CONGRATULATIONS....she's BEAUTIFUL! I would guess her to be a palomino, thinking one parent is likely a smokey black. She is definately not a double dilute though, as she has black pigment.

CONRADULATIONS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

So glad to hear everything went well.
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations on a beautiful filly!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh how beautiful! And Mona is right, she has black skin showing on her nose so she can't be double dilute...no idea here on color, that's not my hot topic LOL!

Congratulations! How cool to get a light foal out of two dark parents!

WOW, that MUST have been quite the surprise!!! I would guess palomino also. Looks like that recessive gene kicked in . Congrats on a very pretty filly
default_wub.png
:

She is a darling filly, congratulations!

:aktion033: You go girl! Now that kinda filly is just my type. She for sure looks palomino, gorgeous head with a big jibbah, tapering into a fine short muzzle, coupled with big eyes and teeny ears. And did you notice her tail--I bet she is going to be a tail flagger, just like an Arabian. She also has a short back, laid back shoulder and well set neck. She looks like a little "show stopper" to me! Just beautiful! She looks like a keeper to me.

Thanks everyone for all the really nice compliments on her. She is definitely going to be a little keeper
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin Corinne

Latest posts

Back