PEANUT HAD HER BABY!!!! OUR FIRST~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity_Acres

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Trinity's Cinnamon Snickers[/SIZE]

"Snickers"

snickers.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]After 3 weeks of "Mare Stare" Peanut FINALLY had her baby. Everything went text book perfect. We're so excited since she lost a colt last year. We're so proud of our girl...she done good!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

I'm not a color expert... what color do you think she is? She has a dorsal stripe down her back and I love that she has 1 black hoof and the rest are white. Obviously, mommy's in the background and here's her daddy...Cinnamon.

cin23a.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!! I'm off to the barn again!! :saludando:

BEAUTIFUL little lady!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :new_multi:

Jodi

WHAT A PRETTY GIRL! CONGRATS SHE IS BEAUTIFUL
default_wub.png
:

Congrats Gorgeous baby!! The 3 white hoofs means that she has white hair above them, socks or coronets. It's always hard to tell when those legs are so light at first I would imagine they will darken up.
default_yes.gif
: ~Jessica

Oh how cute! What a good looking baby.

I've just read your story on Merlin too. He really is lucky to be alive! What a fighter you have there.

She's gorgeous!
default_wub.png
: Congrats on your precious girl!!! :aktion033:

Congratulations on a nice filly, I think she'll be the same color as her dam.

She's a cutie pie! I like her name, too! Congrats!

Nice long legs, pretty face...nice silver dapple filly! :aktion033:

Congratulations Janine! Look at those legs :new_shocked: She is a pretty little girl. I think she'll be the same color as her mother and possibly have three white socks?

Oh Janine! She is just beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Back