Me and My Babies!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Iceton

Reaction score
Just some pics I took the other night with my babies!

The Herd! (kinda fuzzy cuz I was running away and they were chasing me not letting me get far enough away to get a decent pic!)( it was right before supepr time for them
default_yes.gif
: )

Thehorses007.jpg

Silly lil Oreo

Thehorses008.jpg

True Love
default_wub.png
:

Thehorses009.jpg

True Love..Again
default_wub.png
:

Thehorses012.jpg

and again, True Love!
default_wub.png
:

Thehorses013.jpg

Insight into your soul...

Thehorses014.jpg

Thanks for lookin!

Aw, great pictures! What area do you live in if you don't mind me asking, your set-up seems so cool and different! I love that picture of little Oreo's nose!

Aw, great pictures! What area do you live in if you don't mind me asking, your set-up seems so cool and different! I love that picture of little Oreo's nose!
Lol no its no problem, Im from British COlumbia Canada lol yeah its a small 2.5 acre farm that we have built from the ground up for the horses anyways
default_yes.gif
:

Neat pics!!
default_thumbup.gif
:

(kinda fuzzy cuz I was running away and they were chasing me not letting me get far enough away to get a decent pic!)( it was right before supepr time for them
default_yes.gif
: )
My minis are the same way!!! Even though it doesn't have to be right before dinner.
default_rolleyes.gif
: Triple just loves to follow me around. When i was teaching him obstacles I tried to get him to ground tie and he just trotted behind me as I walked all around the ring with his lead trailing behind. :eek: (first try LOL)

What great picture Katie, you have such a cute herd. Like everyone else, I love Oreos nose; hes so cute. What is that flooring anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh...look at them! What a gorgeous herd you have.

Obviously very kissable too!
default_wub.png
:

I understand about them following you while trying to take photos. It's almost impossible! They are such nosy little critters.

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back