MC'CLOUDS DAUGHTERS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doffy

Reaction score
default_sad.png
default_sad.png
default_sad.png
I had been watching MC' CLOUDS DAUGHTERS for awhile and now it is gone. Does anyone know what happened to the show? Would appreciate any info.

thanks Doffy

default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

default_sad.png
default_sad.png
default_sad.png
I had been watching MC' CLOUDS DAUGHTERS for awhile and now it is gone. Does anyone know what happened to the show? Would appreciate any info.

thanks Doffy

default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

There was a discussion about McCloud's Daughters a couple of weeks ago. Apparently, WE dropped the program from it's schedules. Much to the disappointment of many fans.

Yes, I believe they gave the reason as being a good business decision. If you do a search for Mcleod's Daughters you should be able to read the discussion we had about it already. There were several of us that were disappointed. Of course, the Aussies are several seasons ahead in the show and they still have it. It was just WE here in the US that discontinued it. :no:

Our 7th season just started here in NZ.... Its a great show. You can order the DVDs from the website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back