May I share my Octoberfest girls?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
Thank you Little King for a wonderful opportunity to buy these beautiful girls!! I appreciate all your help.

So, first is Sage Flower of Bambi. She is a 32" black pinto bred to White Russian for 07

bambifronthead.JPG

bambirightside.JPG

And Reeces Hollywood Hawk is a 34" bay bred to Boones Little Buckeroo 2nd. Holly will go back in 07 and be bred to Little Kings Psyched Up Buck!! The rebreed was not part of the auction, just something I want to do...lol.

hollyfronthead.JPG

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Thanks for letting me share!!!

AWESOME! They are just so beautiful. I love Sage, and wow a Russian baby on the way! He's one of my all time favorite Buck sons. I adore the 2nd too. What a lucky lady you are. Hey... my name is Tami, can we share? LOL

CONGRATULATIONS TAMI!!! :aktion033:

I wish I could have gone..would have loved to see all the gorgeous horses and finally met you in person!

WOW! Those girls are STUNNING. I am so jealous... hehe

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see the babies next year!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats!! OH MY a Russian BABY!! JEALOUS! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:

Thanks everyone. I am so happy with these girls. And Tami, sure we can share....lol.

Tami, There BEAUTIFUL...and a White Russian baby,
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: ohhhhh.... I think Royal wold like a Russian "buddy" someday down the road...
default_yes.gif
: Your so darn lucky. Glad you got your girls. Corinne

Tami-

Congrats on two beautiful girls!! They are just beautiful. I would love to have a White Russian baby.

Very nice, Tami! The black and white mare looks very much like the solid black mare I bought at an auction a week ago.
default_smile.png

Congrats on your winning bids. Both those mares are very nice, and to think a Russian AND a Buckeroo 2nd foals will be arriving in a few short months. How exciting! :aktion033: The pinto mare was one that my sister wanted me to bid on. She was so pretty and so sweet! I'm sure you will love her very much and I'm glad both nice mares got such a good home. Laura

Woo Hoo :aktion033:

THe mares are gorgeous themselves, but the offsrping will be awesome. Congratulations.

Don't forget to post the babies next year. LOL

Congratuations :aktion033: Beautiful mares looking forward to seeing pictures of there foals.
default_yes.gif
:

Hollywood Hawk has such a kind, soft eye... I'd love to just sit with her for awhile and relax!! And Sage is absolutely gorgeous- fancy without being blindingly bold
default_smile.png

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy nice, both of them!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Back