May I please see your lovely Stallions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Hello all. I have been very preoccupied lately with lots and lots of...stuff. I snuck on line today and have just been in the mood to see Stallions. Anyways, show off all of your little studs. I would love to see them growing up. I get the biggest kick out of these little guys and their short man attitude.
default_wub.png
:

I dont have a good recent image right now (I have not been out taking pictures as I should be) but I have one from a year ago of my boy so I suppose I will post him.

MINIphotos0014.jpg

This is Funny Side. This little guy cracks me up to no end. EVERY morning at breakfast he talks non stop in all kinds of little whinnies and mutters of all pitches. Its so cute. His Hair is long as all get out and I am in love with his forelock. I got him from Snowberry Farms from some of the nicest horse people I have ever met. He has quite the prance to his gait and though he is challenging at times, I really enjoy playing with him.
default_wub.png
:

Here is another picture of him showing the big guys "how its done". He is racing along the fence with all the arabs on the other side. Its so funny to watch. :lol:

MINIphotos0011.jpg

I am really looking forward to seeing the Stallions Parade, thanks.
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Erica's Echos of My Destiny (HOF)
Erica and I co-own this little man who just went National Champion Ammy Senior Stallion on Monday!
He's a many time AMHA & AMHA Grand Champion and has his Halter Hall of Fame
Grandson of both Little Kings Buck Echo and Alvadars Double Destiny
Destiny%20--%20Shannon%20Shot%20--%20Favorite%20Smaller.jpg

------------------

Erica's Gone and DunIT
a/k/a Super D... I love this boy so much, all 31" of him!
Grandson of both BTU and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King
National Top 10 and Grand -- pictures with NO conditioning and NO sweating
DunIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20170.jpg

------------------

Erica’s Big City Blue By U
maternal brother to DunIT and a grandson of both Buckeroo and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, great grandson of Egyptian King.
I will probably geld him because I need a junior show gelding, but we shall see...
Blue should be home in a few weeks!!!

Blue%2011.jpg

That's a beautiful stallion!!!

We are up to three stallions now, and two have got to go!

Here's the keeper, co-owned with Becky of Redrock, Redrock Incognito:

IncognitoLizPicsmall.jpg

Ericas Oohhzz and Aahzzz, sadly offered for sale. I'll miss him as he's such a lovable horse:

OzzyTrottingAug06.jpg

Redrock C Me Now, also for sale:

Noah2006LittleHousePhotomedium.jpg

Here's our main man.. On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle, a black varnish near leopard 'overo'loosa.. He's a son of C-Chief Proud Eagle and goes back to Ramseys Bambie and Powells Sheh Jehan on his dam's side..

Him as a youngin'

skyweanling.jpg

As a 4 year old

Sky_july_3_20051.jpg

As a 6 year old out to pasture

skypretty.jpg

skyhead.jpg

Skyfun.jpg

Here's our main stud:

Painted Perfections Picazzo - "Cazzo"

DSC_3348.jpg

Our other senior stud:

T Oaks JP - "Jet"

DSC_2536.jpg

We have a 2 yr old stud colt that we will be breeding this next season to one mare (he'll be 3 yrs old at that point) and our donkey jack that will have a mare and a jenny of his own (I don't have any recent pictures of them though).

Here are my Stallions Colts
default_wink.png
:

Both will be my Future Herd Sires :bgrin

Whenever they grow Up :eek:

This is Allure Growing Up He's only 4 months old

l_9147481fc920176ce6aa51b2eb245ed1.jpg

and this is my Yearling Bedivere

l_05a80c6e9183ba2eb9ae8af7fec013be.jpg

Watcheye, your little man is beautiful. I love his eye and expression. Here are pix of my beloved Romeo, (Rocking Horses Harlequin Romance) when he was much younger and being shown. The next one is when he was 4 or 5. I don't have any recent pix of him and keep meaning to do so. He is starting to get fuzzy so I guess I better get busy! We began sharing life with him in Nov. 1998 when he was two. I am forever grateful to Little Beginnings and Mary Lou as I found him through my ad on the sale board here!

OR-romeosmudge.jpg

romeoheadoval-adj.jpg

We have three stallions, we don't breed anymore, but still have stallions :eek:

This is Sunshinemeadows Wild Intrique. He is 50% Arenosa. He was my first foal EVER. I love this guy.

He will be gelded this fall.

Image4.jpg

This is Sunshinemeadows Blue Derringer. I'm Hoping to get him to a trainer for open pleasure driving.

He can really move. He is a son of Pleasant Meadows Bucks Bay Blue.

derringerjune06030-1.jpg

sorry this one is sooooo big. Photobucket won't let me change this one ???

This is Double J's Sterling Echo. He is a Buck Echo grandson. I bought him to down size some of my bigger mares....He is only 29.75" tall. He is for sale.

web20shots20074.jpg

Thanks for letting me share

Sue

Here are my two stallions, well one is a yearling but will be used as one of our breeding stallions next season.

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko

-Currently 32.5'', sired by Boones Little BTU Crown Prince a son of BTU (I'm A Boones Little Buckeroo Too). He has the BTU heart ontop of good looks. Thank you Karen Wales!! He is BTU bred top AND bottom
default_smile.png
. Im extremely happy with him!!!!

22-2.jpg

4-5.jpg

6-1.jpg

Impressive Lights

-28.5'' sr stallion. We just got him in may from MCA Miniatures. He is a proven stallion and settled one mare for me this season and i think two (maybe three?) for Jan while she owned him for 2008. He is also buckeroo bred (grandson) top and bottom, he is also a grandson of Zee Jays Buccarudy
default_smile.png

3333.jpg

2222.jpg

1111.jpg

4444.jpg

7777.jpg

Asia/Sue..... All THREE of your boys are really nice! (I don't offer praise lightly) Have you ever considered becoming a "stallion station" for other people? If you can handle the "pain in the butt" stuff, breeding to outside mares (with breeding contracts), it might be kind of neat!

Each one of your stallions are very handsome, but totally different, so would attract very different breeders.

MA

Hears my little man, 31" chestnut stallion, SM Raven's Tundra. Also my newest addition :D, he is a gorgeous little chestnut with the longest hair and gorgeous movement.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

SM Raven's Tundra
Picture169.jpg

[/b]

Okay, I already posted, but now that I'm home I had to add these photos of Valdez, these were taken a month ago standing in his pen, just because I got a new show halter and I'm such a geek that I took pics of it on a whole bunch of horses!!

So here's Valdez, 18 years young this year!!

val2.jpg

val3.jpg

Here is our "Cupcake"! He is a sweet tempered pain in butt! Always trying to out think us. He has given us some lovely foals and we lead him around by his forelock!!! Can't ask for a better "tud!

stallions3.jpg

This is my senior stallion Little Kings Junior Jinx. He is a son of Little Kings Buckwheat by Boones Little Buckeroo. Jinx out of Little Kings Jackie Jubilee a daughter of East Acres Golden Jubilee and Little Kings Echo Aurora, who is a Little Kings Buck Echo daughter.

jinxsite0706.jpg

Image4.jpg

j0617.jpg

We have three stallions, we don't breed anymore, but still have stallions :eek:

This is Sunshinemeadows Wild Intrique. He is 50% Arenosa. He was my first foal EVER. I love this guy.

He will be gelded this fall.

Image4.jpg

This is Sunshinemeadows Blue Derringer. I'm Hoping to get him to a trainer for open pleasure driving.

He can really move. He is a son of Mountian Meadows Bucks Bay Blue.

derringerjune06030-1.jpg

sorry this one is sooooo big. Photobucket won't let me change this one ???

This is Double J's Sterling Echo. He is a Buck Echo grandson. I bought him to down size some of my bigger mares....He is only 29.75" tall. He is for sale.

web20shots20074.jpg

Thanks for letting me share

Sue
WOW SUE!!

I LOVE all THREE of your boys
default_wub.png
:

Jill, Congrats on Destiny's Win!!

I think Jinx is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

~Sandy

Thanks for the complements MA and Sandy.

I have given some thought to offering them to outside mares.

I'm not sure I could handle all the "stuff".

It's fun to think about tho.
default_yes.gif
:

Sue

Latest posts

Back