May I just say thank you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
I haven't read absolutely EVERY post on the AMHS topics, but I have tried to read most of them and I would like to offer my personal thanks to everyone who took the time to express their opinions.

There are SO MANY good, well thought out, ideas here! This brings home to me even more that our registries need to instutute voting by the membership. As it stands now, all of this brain power is going to waste unless you are one of the very few who can get away to go to annual meetings and conventions.

Anyway, just THANK YOU!

Charlotte

Charlotte,

I agree with you completely, absentee voting shoudl be allowed on just about everything that is of real consequence. I may not like the outcome sometime on some subject, but at least everyone would have a voice in where we want the registries and breed to go. Each and every memeber should have a vote. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read absolutely EVERY post on the AMHS topics, but I have tried to read most of them and I would like to offer my personal thanks to everyone who took the time to express their opinions.

There are SO MANY good, well thought out, ideas here! This brings home to me even more that our registries need to instutute voting by the membership. As it stands now, all of this brain power is going to waste unless you are one of the very few who can get away to go to annual meetings and conventions.

Anyway, just THANK YOU!

Charlotte
I would like to add to this and say that I also appreciate that for the most part the replies have been very civil.

I had no idea when I originally posted that this would be such a long topic. I simply heard some news and wanted to hear others opinions on it.

I think the proposal has some good points and some bad points and hope the directors/committee members will listen to all the opinions expressed.

Thank you Charlotte !

AMHA is a member registry it goes and falls with its member. Lets all vote !

Anita

Just like politics, AMHA wouldn't even exist without its members
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back