May had better be an improvement over April

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valerie

Reaction score
As most of you know I found new homes for my 3 minis earlier this year and was devasted to get an email last week that Mercedes flipped over and hit her poll and they lost her instantly...... it breaks my heart and I know it broke the hearts of her new owners, as I know she was already being shown by the owners son.

Then I went to Oregon to spend time with my Dad, who is dying from Liver disease......found out when I got to Dads that one of my sisters had found her 10 year old Aussie dead in her crate, Boo apparently died overnight, no obvious trauma, so that was a blessing.

I got home Sunday evening about 7 pm and noticed my dog, Molly, who is 15, acting really "off"....she seemed to not be able to walk a straight line, and she would start to come towards me to just back off suddenly.......she finally came up for a treat and I gave her one and she about fell over. I thought, ok, my vet is not open on Sunday, so I will call first thing in the morning....which I did......took Molly to the vet yesterday to find out she most likely has a brain tumor, so had to make the ultimate hard decision to send her over the rainbow bridge. I know that my Mom and my other dog, Ebony and my sis's dog were all waiting for her on the other side......but it just about kills a person to know you cannot fix everything.

I do know she lived a long life and I was truly blessed to have such a great dog for as long as I did.

Rip Molly...... we love you and always will...have fun playing with Ebony.

018.JPG

You're having a rough time between your dad's illness and losing Molly. I'm very sorry.
default_sad.png

OMG! I am so sorry for your lose, and all your troubles, but you are not alone, all of us have our bridges to cross. The lose of a beloved dog is so hard. Here is what I did for my daughter that lost her beloved dog, I wrote out a letter of all her good qualities added a few pictures and put it in a frame, you should do the same, place it somewhere to remember your loving best friend. You can make a shrine, I know it sounds silly to none dog people but it will help with the pain, put her collar there, tags, favorite toy, etc. It will help ease your suffering. As time goes by it will be a comfort once you are over the grieve you are suffering right now. Some day a new little dog will find their way into your heart. God only gives them to us for a little while but your little friend is waiting for you on the other side, of this I am certain. God Bless!

I am so sorry about your loss of Molly as well as your other recent problems. (((HUGS))) Hope things will soon begin to look brighter in your life.

Valerie, my heart goes out so much to you, and to your sister. I am so sorry for what you have gone through with losing your sweet dogs, and for your dad's situation
depresse.gif

So sorry for all you are going through. I lost my ancient Maltese a couple of weeks ago so I know how heart breaking it can be but on top of your poor dad's illnesss it must be almost unbearable

One day at a time...that's all we can do.
default_wub.png
Thinking of you.
default_wub.png

Valerie I'm so very sorry for everything you and your Dad are going through and the loss of your sweet Molly. You have so much on your plate right now. Know that I'm thinking of you and hoping peace and serenity will find you.

I'm so sorry you have been put through so much all at once. Life is so unfair at times. This we know. HUGS ((( )))

I'm so sorry. I wish there was a magic wand to wave and undo all of the heartaches. Hugs to you.

I keep thinking of you Valerie. Wish there was something I could do to help. So happy you are planning a trip with your Dad, that will be wonderful.

Latest posts

Back