Marlanoc Round Four!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, and that bling really suits him!
default_yes.gif

Of course I'm here with my hat!! vivkingkitty.jpg

The girls all look wonderful, as expected, and THIS should be the year for a few little girls!!! We definitely need a repeat of "Her Ladyship", and a few other "sisters" this year.

Of course, you know, I'm VERY excited about the new daddy in the mix -- and look forward to seeing some SPOTS this year, too!!!

I have my box of tissues for my laughing tears, so I'm ready for this year!!!!

I am here and ready, bring on the Nut House. The girls look great but a tad skinny
default_new_rofl.gif

crazy hat.bmp

Attachments

• crazy hat.bmp
    682.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited by a moderator:
horsehat.jpg
Here are my hats!!

Your girls and boys are gorgeous looking forward to all the beautiful babies!!

Excellent hats everyone! I've shown the girls and they are very impressed with the turnout!
default_new_rofl.gif

Tinker is getting a swollen ego from all the praise
default_wink.png
That set is another amazing piece of work from the very talented Jenni Fairweather of Leading Designs. Can't recommend her highly enough for presentation sets and halters!

But Tinker is just stunning, as is Pallidon! Pretty easy when the subjects are so beautiful to begin with!!

Hello I am here with my hats! And may I say your girls are stunning!! I love them! I wish I had them
default_smile.png
default_please.gif

Awesome.jpg

3cafddb64b41006faa296e477b70ee5a.jpg
As always, Im also bringing the food to this little event!! Donut anyone? I can tell already that this is going to be a very exciting thread for the next few mos. you always have such pretty horses. P.S. does this hat make my butt look fat.

Heidi!!! How are you? Have missed you
default_sad.png
how is lovely little Cameron? And peanut?? And the rest of your gang? Would love to see how they are all going
default_smile.png

Everyone has fantastic hats but I think Heidi just killed me with laughter
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

And I have to thank everyone for their wonderful compliments on my gang of monsters, they certainly enjoy hearing them (and then raiding my pockets when they think I'm not paying attention...)

It's perfect!

Go ahead and throw in a horse update while you are here Heidi, my girls are boring right now and I'd love to see your chips!

An update for an older foal, today Marlanoc Stormin' In Style met his new forever home
default_smile.png

I couldn't be happier with the match, he'll be competing in performance and in halter and even better it's the right blend of personalities.

storm12.jpg

Goodbye sweet SPOTS!!! So glad you found the right match for this little one! Very exciting news!

He'll be living on the other side of the state... but he will be showing at AMHS shows so I'll get to see him around which is fantastic. I also get a nice long goodbye as he'll stay here for a little while. Going to stuff him with liquorice and smooches I think
default_wub.png

But it makes every strange, weird and outright annoying enquiry worth it to have one find the RIGHT place!

So good that he's going to the right home, where you can puff out and feel proud when he wins!!! He's quite a beautiful boy, and you MUST keep us informed about his show career!!!

We're going to miss you little one. But when that full adult bay coat comes in with those SPOTS....you're going to be a winner!!!!

/monthly_05_2013/post-43867-0-41671700-1368254642_thumb.jpg

You should see his new paddock mate.... leopard appaloosa!
default_drool5.gif

Storm's got some work ahead of him to equal his appie-ness!

Latest posts

Back