Marking Help for AMHR Papers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Ok, so I have paper and registration fees up to my eye balls, and Im about ready to explode and tear the papers to shreds haha, since Im paying more for the papers then my horses are even worth in this economy is really frustrating.

So I was just getting ready to register my baby and this horse has so many markings and its so late, could someone write what I should put down on the application for face and legs (front to rear and left to right) Id LOVE you FOREVER!!!

chivas530.jpg

Do I just put all legs are white?

chivas.jpg

And is that just considered a blaze?

Sorry if this should be in the photo section but I really need help!

Thanks!

Gage

Hi,

ok first thing first,TAKE A DEEP BREATH, and LET IT OUT! lol....ok when we reg. our horse foals, we normally dont fill out thhe colr part(unless they are solid) we send in pics of front,rear,L side and R side,and if they have color on thier belly we take pics of those too and send it in,they take care of all that! i havent had a prob yet of them not excepting it. hope this helps a little!

Thank you! I think that is what I will do. haha Im not really going crazy. Just papers SUCK haha!

Gage

Hah, Grasshopper, you think YOU have problems??

I have to draw my horses patterns on an outline on my papers....can you imagine??

All legs white, white(pale) hooves.

Irregular white blaze on face extending out to above eyeline on left and descending to cover both nostrils, and lower lip on right hand side only.

I would put 4 white legs, star,blaze & snip. You dont have to go into huge detail since the pictures will be on there

Kay

She is so CUTE, Gage! Why is this the first time I'm seeing her...? Hmmmm.

LOL, Rabbitz we had to hand draw everything on R papers until just the last couple of years, when thank goodness they went to pictures! So I feel for you!

Yes, this is a cute little baby!!

Gage,

I love that first picture! He is so gorgeous!!! :)))

Susan O.

Just mark down Pinto. You don't have to put any other markings down.

He's a cutie!

She is so CUTE, Gage! Why is this the first time I'm seeing her...? Hmmmm.
Thanks Matt! He's actually a colt it would be so awesome if he was a filly though, but im pretty excited for him. I have posted pictures before, Im not sure I posted the first one though other then on Facebook! He is named after the whisky, Chivas Regal

Thanks all for the help, I guess Im making it more complicated then it needs to be!

Thank you all!

Gage

Gage,
I love that first picture! He is so gorgeous!!! :)))

Susan O.
Thanks Susan, I do to!! I sure hope all his coloring comes back next year as he's pretty much white now:( But I do think he looks so perfect in that first photo!

Gage,

My little palomino appy is all white right now too. I can't wait til he sheds off after winter so I can see his appy blanket again also.

I'm sure Chivas's spots will return! :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back