Mare Stare/ Cell Phone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickisminis

Reaction score
Hello, Let me start out by saying I am a VERY nervous mommy. I already have the cameras set up. I just received my Breeder Alert and descovered a great flaw in my plan. It works perfect at night because if it calls me I just have to look at the TV. My problem is I work too far from home to rush home everytime the Alert goes off. So, does anyone have a phone that they know will work with Mare Stare? I have AT&T service now. When I spoke to AT&T they said they had phones capable of receiving streaming video it would just depend if they are compatable with the web sites "software". I really don't want to spend alot of money on something that isn't going to work. Thanks, Vicki

Not sure about phones, but my marestare camera goes through my computer and then to the internet via my computer internet connection. As long as my computer is on, my marestare is on.

I am sure you can contact Heather and ask about her software.
default_smile.png

I am considering this same thing. I need a new phone and the service for unlimited Internet access is $40 per month. I only have one baby coming so it wouldn't be that horrible. My work bans streaming video-- which is the main reason I have refreshing video too.

Anyway, my carrier is US Cellular and they said they had one that would do it-- the Pearl I think. Sorry, I haven't gone back to get it so I'm not sure of the name.

Test it in the store. If they have a working phone you can go to a marestare page.

Latest posts

Back