Mare at 337 days

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ojai Minis

Reaction score
ea87037f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My Gosh.... She is HUGE liek wow! Is it a mini hehe. Aww Tongue! haha.

That is to cute!!! She looks like she's going to explode. Bless her heart... Be sure to post pics of the baby!!

awww what a cutie. aw just think a little horsey in there
default_wub.png
: aw hope its a cutie!!! tee hee tongue!
default_wub.png
:

:bgrin OMG!!! TOO FUNNY! That poor ol' girl!
Hey, Mona...

Jodi is in foal to Warrior.. :bgrin :aktion033: For those of you who don't know., RGR's Pale Warrior (Warrior), he was my sister Janies and my Senior stallion for several years... and Liz is a client of mine... SO...
default_wink.png
:

Here is a photo of him to show the cross with Jodi...

f8ad4884.jpg

f7cba119.jpg

Hang in there, Jodi.... can't wait to see my new "grandbaby"!
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

[SIZE=12pt]WOW! [/SIZE] and I felt sorry for our girls! :new_shocked:

She hardly has a bag yet
default_unsure.png
: She normally foals around 342. So, she needs to get moving on that bag!!! This is the time I get the most nervous. I did have my first late term abortion right before New Years day. Very sad. So I have been holding my breath on this mare. The baby was pounding her good yesterday
default_yes.gif
:

I'll definately post pics when "she's" born. :bgrin

Liz

Holy Pregnant Mare, Batman! That is one uncomfortable looking little lady. Hope that beautiful girlie gives the gift of a little one soon. Love that tongue. he he
default_wink.png
:

Are you sure you didn´t lose a skippy-bal? :new_shocked:

Can´t wait to see the cause of that baloon! :bgrin

The poor girl.... I remember looking and feeling like that just like it was yesterday!

You need to add that to Mary Lou's laughing photo (or silly photo) thread - that is PRICELESS -- she definitely looks like she will be glad when its all over.

Wow Liz, she's huge. Hope she foals soon and has a beautiful little filly for you.

Stephanie

Still no baby!!!! But she is now moving quickly in the udder department so, I'm thinking a few more days.

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back