mare 2 gave birth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markadoodle

Reaction score
So its the second afternoon foal this year wow! may have been a small foal season only 2 mares bu we ghad a ROCKIN one first we had a bay and white filly now a PLOMINO AND WHITe COLT! With legs like a deer ~it was so scary the sack was so thick i was very scared but new i needed to get in there and brake it my om was at work the first half of the birth

NAME SUGGESTIONS??

2zf5wux.jpg

more in my website!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your handsome new baby

Congratulations on your new baby! (By the way, I noticed on your website you have the dam as palomino/buckskin. Actually, I think you have a nicely colored silver buckskin mare
default_smile.png
)

He's cute, Kay, can't wait to see him unfolded. Good job helping deliver the foal.

Jodi

Hes reel cute Kay. I love his color. Kudos for you for stepping in when help was needed
default_biggrin.png

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW Kay...he is gorgeous!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub Congratulations! What stallion was Libby bred too?

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW Kay...he is gorgeous!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub Congratulations! What stallion was Libby bred too?
LotsofFun Banjo Man

and gessh shelly hes for sale ;) lol! thanks for the complements

well really from ALLLLLLLLLLL of you

I am definitely NOT looking for another stallion!!! Joey is more than enough around here and now with my new colt(WHO IS FOR SALE) we already have too many boys!!! lol
default_wacko.png

Do you own Banjo Man?

My name idea would be Sunnybrook Stables Sunshine Supreme, or Sunnybrook Stables Bronze God. Thats all I can think of.

Back