Marbles thats what the name

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liltnt

Reaction score
How is marbles? Can we see a picture of her almost all grown up? Please. I always wonder abut the babies from last year.

WE NEED MARBLES PICTURES
frusty.gif
frusty.gif
frusty.gif

Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
worshippy.gif

OK, I will try and get some for you all this week. Have someone coming buy who can help me get pictures. She looks the same, but her strips will be a lot darker than last year once her summer coat comes in.

I shaved her down last week, as we had the horse expo at our state fair grounds. She caused quite a stir and one person, who wrote a book about horse colors, saw her and wants to use her in her next book. Kind of exciting.
default_biggrin.png

She still has a belly on her, and if I ever get the time to get these horses in a proper conditioning program, I will be able to get that off. With my daughter moving, getting the stomach flue, my friends husband dying (I helped her with medicating him every hour for over a week, round the clock), then the Expo, then getting sick again, I have just had no time to work much with the horses. I am about two months behind.

It will be nice to see pictures when you have time and can catch your breath.

Latest posts

Back