Manx cats

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have two litters of white ones as we speak... where do I send one, lol

I don't hear you...

default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif
default_mlala.gif

But....if you happen to be taking a holiday to Canada you can drop one off here. One more manx would be okay...

LOL, well, you are safe, I am not heading that way..... I actually got my very first ones from some wonderful folks on a neighboring farm in Easter Oregon out in the middle of nowhere back in about 1975. They had post office boxes in the front of their farm house and it's where we all went to get our mail. They were showing us their new calves and hey, what are those funny cats in your barn? A couple of months later my husband came home with a male and two little females and I was hooked. They are just the greatest cats- super hunters, funny personalities and not loud. I have had some that like playing in water, a couple that actually would 'fetch', a couple that liked to ride in the truck, and other funny things.

Are you coming this way Laurie? If not maybe I can just get a couple flown here?
default_smile.png
I like my barn kittens to be in pairs, they seem happier that way. Email or PM me, I'm serious!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back