Man/...maybe I need to vote

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoopte doo. I may have to change my vote too. I have to pay for my gas now.
default_laugh.png

Yep. For sure. Just think.....no more mortgage payments.

Seriously...what a shame it is that people may actually think that. It's definitely sad.

Like I said before, there should be a minimum IQ required before you can vote
default_wacko.png

(hey, I heard Peggy Joseph also is expecting a big old check for helping the king of some nation she can't pronounce get his money out of his country)

(hey, I heard Peggy Joseph also is expecting a big old check for helping the king of some nation she can't pronounce get his money out of his country)
I have no idea who that is. But it sure sounds like some of those spam letters I've seen posted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peggy Joseph is the mental giant in that video
default_yes.gif

(I was trying to say if she believes Obama will do that for her, she probably also thinks she's getting that check from the King of ________. Apparently not one of my best attempts at a joke!)
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

Sister are you in for a rude awakening! Obama isn't helping his relatives! What makes you think he is going to help you!

Update

Obama’s Auntie Lives in a Boston Slum

So, his half-brother George lives in a tin shack in a Kenya ghetto, and now we find out, that Obama’s aunt lives in a run down Boston flat.

“Zeituni Onyango, the aunt so affectionately described in Mr Obama’s best-selling memoir Dreams from My Father, lives in a disabled-access flat on a rundown public housing estate in South Boston.”

“A second relative believed to be the long-lost “Uncle Omar” described in the book was beaten by armed robbers . He was later evicted from his one-bedroom flat.

Obama is happy to sell books in which he describes these colorful characters that are part of his family, but when it comes to helping them out financially, he'd much rather have Joe the Plumber, you, and I do it.

SEN. OBAMA: I think America’s greatest moral failure in my lifetime has been that we still don’t abide by that basic precept in Matthew that whatever you do for the least of my brothers you do for me. And that notion of — that basic principle applies to poverty. It applies to racism and sexism. It applies to, you know, not thinking about providing ladders of opportunity for people to get into the middle class
Obama has plans to enrich his relatives future but it isn’t from his own pocket; it’s from yours and mine. Obama is willing to share your wealth but he is NOT willing to share his!

Do we get a forwarding adress? Collect the gas recipes? I gotto start a new folder??
default_new_shocked.gif

Aww..Cathy..don't pee in my cheerios..you know FAMILY..
default_new_shocked.gif
there are always disagreements..Aunti prob helped his step brother on the thanksgiving table..

Sister are you in for a rude awakening
Christine, I was talking to the lady in the video. But no you aren't going to be helped either , are you? Of course none of us really know that because Obama and Biden keep changing the dollar amount............ Speaking of Biden I heard that he NOW has to read from a teleprompter because of his loose tongue! Anyone see him campaigning today?
default_oops.gif
Ooops didn't mean to change your topic - don't want the self appointed fourm monitors jumping my case again!
default_footinmouth.gif

LOL..you too..talking to your computer? I yell at my tv..
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png

Man..I wanted these checks for my mortgage and car loans..
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png

Well since I will not get them from Obama..maybe somebody on this forum wants to spread the weath??

I would be really really gratefull
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png

Maybe I will just sell my business and make sure my income's low enough for me to get that mortgage and gas check each month.

Maybe I will just sell my business and make sure my income's low enough for me to get that mortgage and gas check each month.
I think a LOT of people will do that..even the Miami Dolphine owner is selling the team..he don't want to pay increased capital sales tax..wonder if he finds a buyer
default_unsure.png

That's what "some" people just don't get. Most people who have good businesses and substantial incomes aren't in that position because they don't know how to do what they can for things to work to their advantage. Make it too "taxing" and people who can stop playing the game will. How much of that will happen before Obama's uping taxes on "your" (people think!) income level??? Especially when Democrats are talking about $120k being the new $250k
default_wacko.png

PS by "your" I don't mean specifically you, Christine, I mean for each person to think about the reality of their own situation
default_smile.png

Right Jill..Plus a LOT of the money will just leave the country..rich people have their ways..lol..

Soon they will collect taxes on welfare..
default_new_shocked.gif

How much of that will happen before Obama's uping taxes on "your" (people think!) income level??? Especially when Democrats are talking about $120k being the new $250k
Obama can't tax the poor because they have nothing to tax.

He can't tax the rich as they will not pay any more taxes thus they will hide their money.

Who does that leave to tax?

The middle income families!

You suppose they are changing the figures around so that when he gets in office, Obama can say " I told you that amount when I was campaigning"! :stupid
default_wacko.png
It's your fault for still voting for me!

Or perhaps Obama has heard McCain say he is being unrealistic enough times that it finally sank in. :DOH! He finally realized he cannot do what he has promised on what he originally quoted.
default_footinmouth.gif

Latest posts

Back