magnificent job

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anita,

I LOVE your tiny stallion
default_thumbup.gif
:

I really like the website's that Mona creates.

Thank you Mona :aktion033: My Webpage

Anita
I agree.....Mona is a wizard when it comes to websites!
default_yes.gif
: Altho, she didn't "create" my website (way back when).....she has added many pages to it for me, and has been my "webmistress" for many years.

I couldn't ask for a better person to do this for me....or a nicer friend!
default_wub.png
:

BTW....you have a very nice group of "little ones"!
default_yes.gif
: The little ones have always been my favorite!
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that Mona builds wonderful websites :)

And I love your tiny stallions and mares! Gorgeous website! :)

Susan O.

If you want to get me started on Mona, you came to the right person with me. Mona is awesome in every sense of her being! She is so sweet and always there to help anyone with anything if she can. She's as fair and honest as anyone could ever be. Good thing she doesn't live close or she'd never get rid of me.

I'm proud to be her good buddy for life.

She surely did a wonderful job on your website and I am so glad to see you have added that extra personal touch on your home page. It's warm and very welcoming. I love it Anita!

Anita,

Your site looks GREAT! :aktion033: Mona always does a wonderful job!!

And you know how much I LOVE your stallion, OMP Bantam Buckeroo!
default_wub.png
: You ever decide to part with him, you give me a call!
default_yes.gif
: And I'm proud to say I own him dam, OMP Mighty Aphrodite, a Johnstons Gold Boy daughter. They both have such tiny, dishy heads with such big eyes!! She's my only mare bred to Corona for '08 and we're VERY excited to see what they produce. If it's anything like Bantan, we'll be thrilled!!

Nice website! You're right, Mona sure does a great job. I see you're into the very tiny ones. I love your OMP Bantam Buckeroo, too. You know he was once an "okie" too. :aktion033:

Rita

LOVE YOUR WEB SITE! And I covet some of your little mares :bgrin And that little 26" stallion!!!! :new_shocked: Hubba hubba! :new_shocked:

Mona does beautiful work!

Will you be at World? Please stop in and say hi if you are and have time. We will be in Richardson - Bass stalls 688-698 & 706-715

Charlotte

Your site is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :new_shocked:

I love everything Mona has done...been loving it for YEARS....
default_yes.gif
: ....she originally did my site and I have always been a big fan of hers!!!
default_wub.png
:

By the way..you have an ORION DAUGHTER!!!! How lucky is THAT???? I am green with envy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all! I hope Mona read this.

Lol...she was hard to catch Brewers Orion Melody last daughter of the late great Orion Van Huttenest. She is a very special to me.

Can't wait to see you all at World!

A

Excellent job Mona and Anita. Really enjoyed your site thoroughly.

Anita, your website looks great! Moonglow sure has matured into a beautiful, colorful mare! I'm using her paternal brother, Redrock Magic Maker, on a number of my mares this year and I can't wait to see those foals!

As Charlotte said, be sure to stop by and visit our stalls at the World show. We'd love to see you again!

Becky, foals of this line Redrock Magic Maker should be awesome! I have a great picture of his father. I'll send to you

Redrock Magic Moonglow is in my private collection, all said.

Sure I'll visit you all !

Anita

Latest posts

Back