Magnetic Bands for arthritis.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewels385

Reaction score
Has anyone found magnetic bands for arthritis in miniature size? This is not a post about if magnets work or not. I'll delete negative responses.

Reactions: Taz
Haha! Positive response. I use Streamz bands for everyone who's sore including myself. They don't fit the minis well though. You need to take the middle piece out and sew it into a sock or something that you can put on them. I actually use the dog collars for the minis. Cut to fit then sew on a plastic buckle so they will brake if they need to, so far they haven't. The one on my ankle is the same, works great.

Big Dees horse supply might have them in mini size. That said, I'm curious how you can delete someone elses post? I didn't think that was possible? I don't care if you do or don't, I just never knew the option exsisted!

I should add not all magnets are useful. Make sure you find a brand that has good reviews even if you have to 'fix' them to fit or you'll be throwing your money away.

Big Dees horse supply might have them in mini size. That said, I'm curious how you can delete someone elses post? I didn't think that was possible? I don't care if you do or don't, I just never knew the option exsisted!

1) Report the Post.
2) Contact Admin.
3) Delete the entire post.

Latest posts

Back