Made a deposit on my first miniature horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenny

Reaction score
Hi there!

I made a post a few days ago about me getting my first miniature horse in the spring/summer. Well I'm very excited because I just made a deposit on him!!! His name is Silver Birch's Fast Break 2 Fame (Breaker). He is a 4 year old gelding and I couldn't be happier! I should be bringing him home hopefully by June.

600121_10151082105304805_1304555821_n.jpg

Jenny congrads. He looks awsome. Are you going to show him? Nothing more exciting then waiting for your buddy to arrive..cept maybe the actual arrival!

Thanks crisco411. No, I'm not planning on showing him, but I might do some obstacle courses just for fun. I also might join 4H.

He's lovely! I was in 4-H for years and loved it. Lots to do and learn and enjoy. There's so much to do with a mini, even if you don't show!

Thanks everyone, I think he's handsome too.
default_smile.png

How exciting for you!! I bet you cant wait! He is a cutie and I am sure you will have hours and hours of fun!

Congratulations! He's a very handsome guy. Welcome from Southern Maryland! We've been active with 4-H since 1986, three generations of us, go ahead and join it it so much fun.

Latest posts

Back