m & m's and breast cancer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil

Reaction score
We have all been touched by cancer , somewhere in our lives, please read below and keep it going.

I have been asked to keep this going and hope you will keep it moving too.

New M&M colors

Pass this on to all of your friends. There are many women out there who have breast cancer. Lets do all we can to support this cause.

New Pink &White M&M's

The maker of M&M candies has teamed up with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to raise funds through the sale of their new "pink &white" M&M candies.

For each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the makers of M&M (Masterfoods) will donate 50 cents to the foundation. The next time you want a treat, please pick up a bag (now sold in stores nationwide) - you will be donating to a great cause and satisfying your sweet tooth. Just think...If each of us buy one bag or two.... how much will be donated. Buy a bag for a friend...........

Please pass on to all your family and friends.

Will do!

I myself am a nearly 17 year breast cancer survivor.

Right now being tested to see if I have a gene that carries the breast cancer. I have no kids, but my sisters and their children will benefit from it.

THEN I need to decide whether or not to remove the healthy breast to prevent more future cancer, if I do have the gene. Such decisions.

Will do!

I myself am a nearly 17 year breast cancer survivor.

Right now being tested to see if I have a gene that carries the breast cancer. I have no kids, but my sisters and their children will benefit from it.

THEN I need to decide whether or not to remove the healthy breast to prevent more future cancer, if I do have the gene. Such decisions.
sorry - as pointed out on another board this was a promotion in 2006 -- but on their web site it is still being shown as still active -- hope we can find the pink and white m & m's because I will surely buy them -- and congrats on being a survivor of 17 yrs --

FROM THE WEBSITE-

For each bag sold, Masterfoods USA will make a donation to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, with a minimum contribution of $250,000. Masterfoods will donate 35 cents for each 14-ounce package and 50 cents for each 21.3-ounce package sold. For more information, visit www.mms.com.

Program Name: M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies

Benefit to the Komen Foundation: 35 cents for each 14-ounce package; 50 cents for each 21.3-ounce package

Suggested Retail: prices vary per product

Guaranteed Donation: $250,000 minimum guaranteed donation

Product Available for Purchase: local retail outlets nationwide

Program Active: August 15 through October 31, 2006

2005 Contribution: $970,895

Total contribution since program’s inception: nearly $1.5 million

Total number of years for program: 4 years

Latest posts

Back