Lyn used the word Miracle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paintnthings

Reaction score
Some of you know the story of me finding out I was pregnant on my 40th birthday. Well today is my 47th birthday, and if you do the math that makes my daughter 6. Although I love her dearly, she has been quite a challenge! From the time she could climb out of her crib by herself, she has refused to fall asleep in her room, and wouldn't go to sleep unless everyone in the house was sleeping too. and most nights would wake up and play or now that she can turn on the TV watch that. One night I came out of my room to shut off the TV, and found that she had pushed all the right buttons to buy a pay per view channel, that I wouldn't even have wanted my husband to watch
default_blush.png
:

You guessed it...I started her on Goji last Thursday, and Sat. nite she fell asleep at 9:30. Granted she fell asleep on the couch, but at least I didn't have to go to sleep to make it happen. Sun. night she fell asleep at 9:00, and I decided to move her to her bed. Normally that would wake her up, and we would start all over trying to get her to bed...this time she walked to her room, curled up in bed and said "nite mom" and went right back to sleep! The last 2 evenings she has actually come to me at 8:30 and said "I'm tired, I'm going to bed"...and she did, all by herself!! The mornings have been so much more peaceful too, no more fighting to get her up for school.

My husband was REALLY skeptical(sp) about this juice, but after watching the change in both myself, and our daughter, he started taking the juice last night. Can't wait to watch it help him too!

Just thought I'd add an update...Just put a much happier child on the bus this morning! She has continued to go to bed between 8:30 and 9:00 every night, and gets up so much more rested and cheerful. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Teresa Herman

lyn started my son and I on goji about 3 weeks ago. my son asks for it everyday because it just makes him feel better.I had horrible headaches and pain in my legs. now i can teach all day standing up and feel good at the end of the day. the best part is no headaches. thanks lyn

Please someone tell me more about this stuff! I have constant headaches, and can't sleep at night, help!

Janis

I am also one who learned by using and today am a distributor as well as a satisfied user!

Bonnie

more results just in from Heather at Mare Stare... she wrote.

"Congrats on your checks. Remember when I said I wouldn't push the stuff - let it do the talking...see I got Lee and now my sister. My parents are raving on it. my mom has had cancer and has a blood cancer plus gideon berea and her attitude sucks. My father has prostrate cancer (in remission) and has been fighting stage 4 lymphoma (in remission) and his energy levels are way way up and my mom's moods are great so they ordered a case. My sister is inspired and wants to try it. I figured that it would speak for itself.

My migraines are gone (knock on wood) and I'm noticing some differences. That's why it's worth it to me to have it overnighted. It took so much to get it in my system - I don't want a lag and it would be three days before I could get to more. "

This stuff is just awesome! Im so thankful that we found it. It is truly a gift from God and not to be hid under a bushel!

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy so many people are finding benefits in this product and H and I are actually going to try it ourselves, however, I feel that this thread and platform is being used by some here as a sales tool and I feel that's not appropriate.

Jill, Im sorry this bothers you so much and I really cant understand why it should. This is the BACK PORCH, people other than me have had stuff on here without reprisal... your GIANT Whinny for me Farm is promoting your farm and the sale of your horses as does anyone elses farm being part of their signature. There is no difference... there is no difference at all here and there is no harm being done here only good.

We are expressing joy over results. If people want to purchase it that is great if not that is also great. Isnt this type of thread better than some of the complaining whining threads that can be here on occasiion. What else is the back porch for besides sharing good and bad times, ideas etc... whats the difference in recomending a good movie or restaraunt here.... and recomending Himalayan Goji... Im not telling you or anyone else you HAVE to buy it from us. Im not dragging people kicking and screaming from this board to buy product or join the company.

You have made your position clear and expressed your opinion now let others do the same.

Respectfully.

Lyn

Since you asked, Lyn, I'll let you know why it bothers me.

To address your concerns about my giant Whinny For Me words in my signature, I do have some miniature horses on my website. It's miniature horse related. Most of us do have our farm site links in our signatures and I enjoy checking out other peoples horses. Additionally, you may be interested to note I have also paid for my miniature horse advertising on this site. Check out the beautiful banner ads Mary Lou has made for me and will appear continuously over the next 14 months.

You have a link in your signature, again, for people to purchase this stuff or sign up to be representatives under you. You are going on and on about the benefits of it and look, low and behold, there it is for sale in your signature. Just like your herbalife stuff used to be as well. It's not miniature related.

Over the years, I have noticed you often have an ulterior sales motivation in your post. Currently, you're hyping your goji juice operation. Many times previously, you have presented puppy pictures, herbalife signature lines, and threads about "check out new pictures of my horse, I almost wish he weren't for sale." I do feel you take advantage of the membership here in this way.

It's not the one or two times I've noticed this theme with so many of your posts, but the cumulative effect of seeing SO much of this from you. Sorry, I do find it annoying and feel like you use this board as a platform for selling your products. I joked with someone the other day that the next thing you know, "we'll" be hosting online tuperwear parties on the back porch.

I'm pretty sure as well that you've told people I've been talking behind your back because I have complained to moderators about your threads in the past, which were deleted because I was not the only one who had concerns. You know that I told you publicly what my concerns were a couple weeks ago, and here I'm telling you in more detail.

There's really very little I will say about a person to another that I would not say to the person themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not bothered by it as I see it as it is.

However...what does bother me is the snake oil approach with the world "miracle"....just rubs me the wrong way.

Thanks Jill for the info. FYI I also paid for banner ads on this site and also pay for the farm site here. I post pic of my horses as you do because I am proud of them..When I posted the picture of Tart he was ALREADY SOLD! So no there are no ulterior motives of my posts. I also have my puppies mostly presold and only post them for people to see, not to buy.... I dont breed till I have a waiting list... others post their puppies and you say how cute... are you against them posting also in case they want to sell some? Not sure what makes you think I "talk behind your back" I dont do that if I have something to say I will say it TO you. THought you knew me better than that. This isnt a place for bickering. For sure hijacking teresas thread for this shouldnt be done and this is probably not what I should have said here but since you are anoyed then so am I .

you have posted far more pics of your new horses etc than I have... and Im happy for you that Erica is doing such a great job with you horses there. I dont begrudge you posting their pictures so would also appreciate my right to post those I am proud of also

Sorry Teresa for hijacking this. I wont say anymore.

Lyn

Sorry Lois, probably a poor choice of words I admit but it FEELS like that to me... You will never know how it has changed my life....that WAS a miracle. This is so far from "snake oil" as you can get.!

Lyn

Welllllll excuse me!!! It just baffles me how a board of people who can be so compassionate when someone is in need, can then turn around and tear a member, or members apart for trying to expose people they supposedly care for to something that has the potential to help them.

Jill I solemnly swear that from now on if I want to talk about Goji, I will put that in the title so that you are able to avoid the thread all together. And please feel free to!!!

Lyn Go get a big glass of Goji, and breathe!

Teresa

Latest posts

Back