LTD is STILL here !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAD

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Well it’s been awhile since I’ve posted on the forum. Since the Holidays are just around the corner, I’d like to send a long overdue Howdy to all my old forum friends and give a Big Welcome to all the new ones from LTD Miniatures
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

I used to be a pretty regular poster and have been a fan of the forum since the beginning. I love to scan it when I can. Just seems that finding computer time can be a challenge, then complicate it with dial-up and being able to stay logged on issues...well that just sends me to the barn...lol, but I have to admit, I really like the barn!
default_yes.gif

Speaking of the barn makes me think about my main stallion, LTD’s Magic Man. He will be 20 years old in a few months! Simply Amazing to me since he was born on my birthday in 1990 and is home bred, raised, and trained. He still looks awesome, is as spirited as ever and siring fabulous foals ! Most of the time it’s hard for me to comprehend the International Name he has made for LTD.

Magic Man is published in several books, Miniature Horses by Barbara Naviaux, Outstanding Miniature Horse Stallion, Past & Present by Pat Elder, new book Miniature Horses World Wide and the overo icon on the AMHA Color Chart.

Magic Man is a Double-Superior Sire with 5 Hall of Fames, 19 National Titles in 3 registries. He is the Sire of Numerous Multiple National Champions and Famed Breyer Model, Magic Mans Grand Slam who is 2004 Performance Horse of the Year, a 22x National Champion and named 2008 Grand National Champion Stakes Country Pleasure and presented with the 2008 Vetrolin Grooming Award.

LTD was named 2004 Miniature Horse Breeder of the Year and LTDs Magic Man has Get and Grand-Get with over 225 National/Reserve National Titles in the United States with many others overseas !

All that and more with one little 32.5” stallion born on my birthday and a dream…
default_wub.png
...plus years of dedication to a breeding program which has proven itself over and over again.

Well, that’s probably enough LTD history for now. I’ve noticed there are allot of farm banners on the forum who have LTD horses and I would like to give them a huge Thanks as it is thrilling to see so many of them advertised!
default_aktion033.gif

Here’s a photo of LTDs Magic Man and 2 of his 2009 foals, Magic Mans Jaguar and Magic Mans Specially Dun.

magicmanhdarchycropsm.jpg

jaguarjune_09sm.jpg

speciallydunrtsm1.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Lisa Davis aka LAD aka LTD Miniatures

Welcome back! I have been here for just about a year now & never saw one post so I would be a newbie to you!

(PS. my stud, you would know tho...he bred some of your mares in 2006 and made some beautiful colorful foals with your mares)
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
20 yrs old! WOW Happy earliy B-Day Magic Man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there Lisa!!!!!!!

No fair making me drool over those two babies, you already know how I feel about them!

"Here's to Hoping" to add some more titles to the list for Magic Man's get (and eventually Grand Get).

Glad to see you around here! I don't think ive ever seen you post in all the time I've been here. I have a silver dapple Red Cloud son, and hopefully in the future we can come see you for something flashy. For the time being, we're pretty smitten with our boy.

Welcome back from LTD's Domingo

358067283.jpg

Hi Lisa and welcome back from a California owner of a Magic Man son and daughter

magicman8.jpg
lucky1.jpg

Welcome back Lisa! I am another of the "oldies", so of course I remember when you posted a lot more in the past! Always wondered why you didnt post anymore....now I know why....dial up??? Do they still have that??? lmao
default_laugh.png

Still LOVE Magic Man and I see his babies are still has drool-worthy as ever!!
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif

Hmmm....now Im gonna have to go "stalk" your website....LOL!
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Hi Lisa, I'm a "oldie" on here too. Its great hearing from you again after all this time, and Magic Man is just as beautiful as he was the first time I laid eyes on him.

It's nice to see you here again Lisa!
default_saludando.gif

Love that Magic Man!
default_wub.png

I'm proud to have Kickapoo Moons Phantom Feather (tested Frame) who is a son of Hez LTD's Moonstruck (who is in Australia now) Moonstruck is a grandson of Magic Man.

"Topper" sired his first foals and they are awesome! I look forward to great things from him! He is the black Tovero colt in my avatar.

Now that you're back, don't be a stranger!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Lisa,

I am a big fan of your magic man , i have a granson of his ,he is due to have his first foals next year and although he isnt wildly marked , hes registered as a siver dapple. I am secretly hopeing he might throw some good colours..heres hopeing
default_biggrin.png

If i can work out how to pu photos on here i will put one up...

Raine from Spain

Dimundo Miniatures www.miniature-horses-spain.com

Well I don't even need to write here. You know how I feel about you, Izon and Magic Man along with your entire program.
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
default_wink.png
Glad to see you visiting the forum again!

Hi Lisa, So glad you are posting on here again. We spoke via email several months ago. I'll take Specially Done and Baby Doll please!
default_wub.png

Welcome back, we met in Missouri and I got to see some of your fabulous horses in person, I hope I can get to see Magic Man himself someday!

Hi I properly wasen't on the forum when you were last on, I'm Annette and I live in the Uk, I'm the very proud owner of Sapphire a pinto filly who is by the imported stallion Ltd Wildcard who I adore, have looked on your website and you have some truly awesome horses.

Annette

Thanks so much for all the Wonderful Welcomes and kind compliments! Its so awesome to hear from everyone and see all the LTD horses being posted and the updates on grand-get
default_biggrin.png

Welcome back! I have been here for just about a year now & never saw one post so I would be a newbie to you!
(PS. my stud, you would know tho...he bred some of your mares in 2006 and made some beautiful colorful foals with your mares)

20 yrs old! WOW Happy earliy B-Day Magic Man!
Hey MindyLee,

Thanks for the early B-Day wish! Yep, it's been quite awhile since I posted but I've been visiting
default_wink.png
I got 3 really nice foals from Sentra, a golden palomino, a smutty dun and a loud buckskin overo. I sent 3 mares to Kitty when she had my stallion LTD's White Eagle. He is a solid white overo son of Magic Man and she got some spectacular foals from him too!

Hey there Lisa!!!!!!!No fair making me drool over those two babies, you already know how I feel about them!

"Here's to Hoping" to add some more titles to the list for Magic Man's get (and eventually Grand Get).

--------------------

Carolyn R
Those babies are fun to look at, lol, but Hotties fun to look at too! Best of Luck with her in the show ring, she will surely catch the judges attention
default_biggrin.png

mydaddysjag~Glad to see you around here! I don't think ive ever seen you post in all the time I've been here. I have a silver dapple Red Cloud son, and hopefully in the future we can come see you for something flashy. For the time being, we're pretty smitten with our boy.

Welcome back from LTD's Domingo
Aww...
default_wub.png
Thanks for checking in with Domingo or "D". He was always one of my very favorites and is quite the charmer and will do anything you ask him too. He is one of only a handful of LTDs Red Cloud foals and has quite a few National Wins, Halter, Driving, Jumping, Roadster... not to mention being named Miniature Horse of the Year ! D is out of a National Champion daughter of Magic Anniversary who is also a full sister to Grand Slam. Congrats on your ownership of him. I'll see if I can find some baby pics of him to send you. He was adorable as a foal for sure
default_smile.png

Welcome back Lisa! I am another of the "oldies", so of course I remember when you posted a lot more in the past! Always wondered why you didnt post anymore....now I know why....dial up??? Do they still have that??? lmao
Still LOVE Magic Man and I see his babies are still has drool-worthy as ever!!

Hmmm....now Im gonna have to go "stalk" your website....LOL!
LOL, ok LindaL... I've been paying attention to your additions! 0 -3 already! Have to send a HUGE CONGRATS to you on your purchase of Khan. Joel is always stalled across from me at AMHR Nationals so I knew right where to find that georgous little colt! I took a look at him myself and would have loved to have had him but I've already got a barn full of "keepers"
default_wacko.png

Connie P, REO, Joanne ~ Thank You so much for my welcome back, you all rock !

Sorta welcome back to the forum. I love your horses. Im your biggest fan (well as big as you can get in the minis ha) I hope to purchase one of your horses in the future,i have appaloosas now, but must wate to move to the midwest first
default_no.gif
All of your horses are gorgeous. I hope to see you around more often.

Your biggest fan Dan.

I really wish I had a few of Domingo. He's the most willing, people pleasing, easy going horse I have ever seen, and he is awesome at everything he does. Does he have any full siblings
default_wink.png
? lol

I forgot to mention, if you have any older pictures of Domingo, please send them my way. I only have a few, and would love to see him in his younger days.

Latest posts

Back