LTD Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
They sure do have a "look." Every time I see one I realize what farm it's from. Another "recognizeable" is the offspring of Jess Rocky Rabbit, bred by our own Margo_CT. Those horses move in a beautiful way that I can really pick out. It's kind of fun watching Nationals and thinking about what horses are from where.
default_smile.png

I have to agree. LTD, Buckeye/Getitia, Rock E, Buckeroo, Ten L, Michigan, McCarthys... there are a few who just stand out!

I know my LTD mare looks like an LTD horse... even if she were solid black. Good line breeding really gives that "stamp" look. I'm excited to see what my LTD/Modern filly will turn out like... She got the best of both worlds, and is neat! But that's a little off topic!
default_wub.png

My LTD horse is a solid silver black/silver dapple, with two blue eyes, a small blaze, and two white pasterns. Even without the color, he looks like an LTD horse. I think that his solid brother looks identical to him, just a different color.

Latest posts

Back