LOTTO is a Daddy!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Robin, Karrel, Lotto and Kate! [/SIZE]
1.gif

I know how long you have waited for this. What a beautiful filly! Nobody deserves it more than you!

:aktion033: WOO HOO!!! Congratulations to Lotto and Kate!! Great save Robin and Karrel!!!! :aktion033:

Robin, she's beautiful!! Glad you were there to help Kate. Congrats to you all :aktion033: :aktion033:

Rita

OMGosh! She's totally adorable!
default_wub.png
: And great job getting her turned around! :aktion033: I can't imagine doing that myself, but I really like hearing for those who do. It gives me courage.

She is GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on such a beautiful perfect filly! Lotto sure did do you proud
default_yes.gif
:

GREAT JOB ALL AROUND!!!! Good Save Robin and Good Work Kate!!! End Result = Beautiful Baby! :aktion033:

MA

Congrats :aktion033:

Very pretty filly! Waiting for that first one is well worth it! We now have Lotto's brother Imperial and we will have to wait till next spring to his first here.

Nice save on the delivery!

Mark

Ohhhh, Robin!

I am SOOO thrilled for you! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I would say Kate and Nort have plenty to be proud of. I can't wait to see more pictures of her, and of those pretty blue eyes!

Congratulations Love!

HUGS

Jodi

What a cutie :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Hey Robin... Congratulations on your beautiful filly... I just know your thrilled
default_yes.gif
: I've been waiting the past couple of years myself to see what Lotto was going to produce and WHAT A GREAT JOB HE DID :aktion033:

Congrats again !!!!!!!

Diane

Oh Robin Happy tears here as well. She is just sooooo beautiful. Great save. You have given us all courage that in a similar circumstance God forbid we could be brave enough to do that. Well not me but Jodi I would be the one on the phone with the vet going OK now what? HUge CONGRATULATIONS SHE IS LOVELY!!!!! Yay Nort. Yay Kate. YAY ROBIN AND KARREL

What a little beauty!!! Way to go Lotto and Kate!! Congrats Robin and Karrel!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I am beyond thrilled for you Robin. And with this Whole Lotto Love begins a whole new beginning of nothing but good! Well done and congratulations, she is wonderful.

Way to go Robin! Good job on the rearranging! Aren't those scary?

And congratulations on a beautiful filly!

Charlotte

Oh Robin she is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! BIG congratulations!!! Wow, wow, WOW!!!!!! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: :new_shocked:
default_cheers.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:

OMG Robin I just got this!!!! I AM SO STOKED FOR YOU!!!! :aktion033: SHE IS AMAZING
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: and I am SO glad you were there for Kate (but I know how close you watch your girls so I'm not surprised!)

NORT AND KATE DID GOOD!!!! (Ok gotta go back and look at the pictures again - I'm in love!!)

"CONGRATULATIONS!" She is a little beauty! Love all that color and those beautiful markings!!

Lotto and Kate did great!!

Sounds like it was a bit scary but Robin you were so lucky to be there to help out!

It will be fun watching that precious little girl grow up!!

Latest posts

Back