Lots of New Stuff-- New Barn, New Stallion, Almost new Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh the pic of Dream dreaminig is so precious! Congratulations on getting it all back together. An amazingly difficult thing and well done.

Yes Marty, we were very lucky to find this place and get it when we did. Just 2 years later we could not even touch what it would sell for now. And all it took was 1 look and we knew we were buying it, I love the trees and the fact that its a real house not a mobile (so it wont blow away so easy in the Hurricanes). Add to that the lakes full of fish and room for the critters so everyone is happy.

We are not getting any younger so we tried to think of ways to make things easier. I love the automatic waterers and we have a light in each stall so I can make it as bright or dim as I want. All the walkways and floors are sloped for drainage. We did the same thing in the dog room and the concrete floor is sloped slightly to a floor drain for ease of cleaning. There are lots of neat tricks we used that I cant even think of right now, LOL.

Great Job Jennifer!! Its going to make life a lot easier during foaling season.
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back