Lost our first foal of the year -

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dana & Family, Sorry to hear the start of foaling season has made a tragic beginning, So very heart breaking for everyone.... We understand and send our thoughts and prayers ~ Wishing you nothing but a Wonderfully Successful remained of the season..

Adding my heartfelt condolences. I hope that the rest of the season is full of success.

I am so, so sorry...
default_no.gif

Liz R.

I'm so sorry.
default_sad.png
I know how tough that is. I lost my gypsy foal due to a miscarriage this year. It was incredibly hard and a perfectly marked filly of course!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Poor Princess called and called for her baby. She seems to be over it now, but I' not yet. Hopefully the rest of the breeding season, for our farm and everyone else's, goes smoothly.

On a good note - that makes Thumper 3 for 3 for fillies.

I'm so sorry you lost the foal. What a crummy way to start foaling season.
default_no.gif
I hope the rest of your season is successful!

So sorry to hear that! I do hope that the mare is ok and that you can try again.

I have a problem mare that hasn't given us a surviving foal in 6 attempts (somewhat scarred uterus due to previous infection). But this year was lucky number seven and we have a healthy colt.

So sorry for your loss Dana. It is always so sad to lose our little ones. I hope the rest of your foaling season is very successful.

You have my deepest condolences. I sincerely hope the rest of your foaling season is smooth and stress-free.

Dana, I'm so very sorry (it always seems to be the best ones) and hope that the rest of your foaling season is textbook perfect.

Latest posts

Back