Lost a TV show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieA

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happend to Medium...with Patricia Arket? Used to be on NBC I think on Monday night at 10?

I..would..like..to..know..as..well..i..loved..that..show

According to the real Joe Dubois, there will be a third season on NBC but it hasn't begun yet.

I have no idea what the hold up is either. I really need that show too.

I'm not quite clear on when it's supposed to resume, but I did a Google on the show it says it's being moved to Sunday nights.....once the Sunday Night Football games are over.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Anyone know when football season ends??? :bgrin

MA

I read somewhere that they were waiting until after all the other shows had started their new seasons and until football was over.

They better have it on at a time I can watch it or I might have to start hurting people.
default_wacko.png
: As long as it doesn;t come on at the same time as House, LOST or Monk I'll be fine.

Does football season EVER end??
default_wacko.png
: They are only just starting regular season games, baseball playoffs are (still) going on, and the Super Bowl won't be until FEBRUARY. sigh...

I am a sports fan and do watch hockey and stuff...but....Medium should come before a football game...lol Thanks for all of the naswers...I was scared they had taken it off the air...

I lost one, too! I can't remember the name of it but it was a Law & Order spin off. It was really good (or at least I thought so!). I'm sure it's not coming back because I've noticed a couple-few of the actors from that show are now on the other Law & Order shows.

I lost one, too! I can't remember the name of it but it was a Law & Order spin off. It was really good (or at least I thought so!). I'm sure it's not coming back because I've noticed a couple-few of the actors from that show are now on the other Law & Order shows.

I think that might have been Law & order: Trial By Jury. It had the woman who played Lillith on Frasier as one fo the main characters. It's the only L&O spinoff I know fo that didn't make it. I liked it too, sometimes they show reruns of it on Court TV.

Medium is on the LifeTime channel on Sunday night about 10 pm eastern time. Until it comes back onto NBC, you can catch reruns on there.

Latest posts

Back